Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SouthernPC Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2008, 11:26 AM
    Nikon & Canon
    Hi.
    I have heard that you can purchase an adapter to make a Nikon Lens fit a Cannon Camera. Is this true? If so where??

I have a Canon S5 and a Nikon SE-50mm lens and filter.

Thanks!
    Cory
    jcdill Posts: 249, Reputation: 24

Jul 25, 2008, 12:55 PM
    Here is a page with a lot of information about using Nikon lenses on Canon cameras:

Using Nikon lenses on Canon cameras © 2005 KenRockwell.com

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Using AI lenses on Nikon D200 [ 2 Answers ]

I need some insight on using my stock of auto focus Nikon lenses on a Nikon D200 body. I am aware that the focal length of these lenses will change due to the sensor size being differnet that the 35mm film size. My concern is performance. Can expect the same image quality with a lens that is not...

Nikon View Freezes [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I have updated Nikon View on a computer I am working on and now it freezes whenever I try to use it to navigate through folders. I can view photos in it fine, I can create new folders but as soon as I try to change from the folder it starts and go up 1 level or open a subfolder it just...

Nikon-d4, point&shoot [ 3 Answers ]

Is it true Nikon-d40 is also a point& shoot camera?

Nikon d200 [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I'm new here. I am now in the point in wich I have to get a more professional Camera. I'm thinking of the nikon d 200. Does anyone know just how professional It is?

Nikon FM10 Filter [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I have a nikon FM10 and I want to buy a polarizing filter.. which one should I use?

View more questions Search