Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    segagenesis Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2008, 11:25 AM
    Remix title
    I need to know the name of a song on some kids music page!!
    Here is the link MySpace.com - www.myspace.com/123799035
    Its named "fake"
    Help a brotha out :)
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 25, 2008, 11:32 AM
    His mayspace is set to private so you will have to send him a message and ask him

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for a Kelly Price remix [ 7 Answers ]

I know everyone remembers the song Kelly Price had titled You Should've Told Me. Well she had a remix of this song, same title, but the song sounded totally different than the original. I have been looking for this song for 7 months. Can anyone help me find this song please!!

Johnny cash remix [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know the title of this new song, it's a remix of johnny cash song perhaps folsom prison blues, its always on hits1 of the sirius satellite radio? Please respond, its kind of urgent I want to make a CD for my dad for his and my mom's anniversary. Thanks A Lot:rolleyes:

Raise up american flag remix [ 2 Answers ]

Here is a link to a song that I really like, it is by a rapper named Petey Pablo and he is supporting us in the war. YouTube - Petey Pablo - Raise Up USA REMIX

Help. Need to know who sings this remix [ 1 Answers ]

Please help. I've heard a remix of sexy cinderella and I want you back by the jacksons. The chorus goes... sexy cinderella I like the way you shake that figure! But I can't find anywhere who sings it of the name of the song. Please help!

View more questions Search