Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    titi15 Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2008, 10:59 AM
    Belly piercingg
    Well I have had my belly piercings for about a month, I make a month with it in 2 days and I already changed it.. is that bad?
    The man who pierced my belly told me I could change it in a month?
    this8384 Posts: 4,564, Reputation: 485
    Ultra Member

Jul 25, 2008, 11:21 AM
    It depends. Every heals differently. A lot of professionals tell you to wait 6 months before changing the jewelry. I would just keep an eye on it.
    titi15 Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2008, 03:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by this8384
    It depends. Every heals differently. A lot of professionals tell you to wait 6 months before changing the jewelry. I would just keep an eye on it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Belly fat [ 8 Answers ]

What can I do to loose the belly fat. I have been doing cardio and weight lifting 6 times a week and eating right. My whole body looks good except my belly. No matter what I do I can not get rid of it. I am 5.4 f tall and I weigt 120 lb. thank you

Fat belly [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am 12Y.0 5'6 and 208 pounds though I'm obese I'm as strong and active as a "fit" person. I kind of Like the way my belly feels and I have not gained a pound in months. Keep it or take pills (normal tactics won't work)

Big belly [ 6 Answers ]

Hi my name is max I just want to know how much beers I need to drink to have a big huge belly can someone tell me please:)

Belly Fat [ 1 Answers ]

I am having a hard time getting rid of belly fat and in my upper chest. It is driving me nuts. Is there any way to loose most of this in about 6months??

Belly [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 13 I had my belly button pierced last year but I used witch hazel it went infected and the two holes meet as one I now have 1 scar at the top . My mate is going to have hers done on the weekend I would like to have mine done with her my mom said I can but she thinks they won't do it because of...

View more questions Search