Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MeNdOniMe Posts: 40, Reputation: 3

Jul 25, 2008, 10:19 AM
    Is She A Lier Or Is He A Player?
    Right... this is probably going to sound rather silly and pathetic but hey, I need help!

My best mate introduced me to a guy on msn... he's known him for a while and said he was a decent guy and he thought we'd get on well so we started talking... we've been talking for a few months now and I think I'm starting to fall for him... he's always the first person I look for online, he makes me smile so much whenever I speak to him and I miss him loads, however I've never met him because he went to spain for a year. He has told me he feels the same about me and that when he comes back he wants us to be together because he can't stop thinking about me etc. all sounds great don't it? Well it is until my worst enemy appears... unfortunately my best mate introduced this guy to her first... since she found out I liked him she's been flirting with him like mad on msn and has been telling me that he's said he loves her and is using me, he's admitted telling her she's hot and that he did like her but he said this was before he met me. He's also been telling my best mate that he really likes me and has said really sweet stuff about me and he's gone off her but I just don't know who to believe or what to do. I don't know whether she's just trying to wind me up again or whether he is being 2 faced and a player... I haven't spoken to either of them since this was brought up but that's only because she blocked me and he hasn't been online :confused: anybody have any ideas of what to do? I really like this guy and he seemed to like me but I just don't know... please help?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 25, 2008, 10:40 AM
    Try and find out if he has talked to 'the other girl' since he went off to Spain.
    He could either like you and be stringing her along
    But if he told you he went to Spain and is still talking to her then I would guess the Spain thing was a convenient story to make you THINK he isn't available for a valid reason.

Jul 25, 2008, 10:46 AM
    He has spoken to her on msn but only once... but he's also spoken to me many times. She says he's blocked her as he nevers never online to her when I'm talking to him but I don't know
    Uber Member

Jul 25, 2008, 10:48 AM
    Well if he is still talking to you from Spain and blocking her and only talked to her once then it sounds like she could be just pulling jealous games on you.
    hjpan Posts: 902, Reputation: 29

Jul 25, 2008, 03:37 PM
    Sounds like a guy who just wants to get some
    Uber Member

Jul 25, 2008, 03:41 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by hjpan
    Sounds like a guy who just wants to get some
    Why do you assume that on just about every comment you make?
    Maybe he really does like her for real.
    And how is he getting some when they don't even see each other?
    If all he wanted was to 'get some' he would be meeting the girls down the street or where ever.
    hjpan Posts: 902, Reputation: 29

Jul 25, 2008, 04:37 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by N0help4u
    why do you assume that on just about every comment you make?
    Maybe he really does like her for real.
    And how is he getting some when they don't even see each other?
    If all he wanted was to 'get some' he would be meeting the girls down the street or where ever.
    But her friend said he's talked to her and "loved" her... so that brings me attention
    Uber Member

Jul 25, 2008, 04:50 PM
    Her friend could be just trying to make her mad at him.
    Or he could have thought he liked the other girl since he didn't really know either one very well at the time. Then decided he likes her better
    KissMe10der Posts: 306, Reputation: 22

Jul 26, 2008, 10:23 PM
    Well, don't go head over heels till he is right in front of you.. Makes it a lot easier to tell if someone is lying. Girls love making other girls jelious... So, becareful.

Jul 29, 2008, 11:40 AM
    Thanks all of you... that's really helped... and 'KissMe10der' I know what your saying about not until he's right in front of you and it is something I'm trying to stay aware of... and 'hjpan' how can he be a guy who just wants some? He isn't getting any! And he's got to wait a year... if anyone else has any advice or help please leave a comment... ill keep you posted with what happens... thanks again

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is there a cure for a Lier person? [ 9 Answers ]

Hi, its my first time to ask a question for all of you guys... ;) And here it goes... I have my first boyfriend and we've been together for 5 years from now... we've always fight everyday... even in a small things... because of all his stupid lies... some say its just a white lies but how...

I think he is a player [ 5 Answers ]

OK! Where do I start well, ten years ago I dated a man who is in the service. We dated for two 1/2 years and then he let me go because I needed to experience life in the big world through my own eye. We are 7 years apart in age. He said that when the universe thought I have learned much about the...

Am I a lier? [ 8 Answers ]

Ok, so this girl told me she liked me and wanted to go out with me. Tonight I asked her what she would think of me and her and she said dno :O. She also said on the phone to this other guy that there was a posssibility that she would go out with him. What do I do? I want to ask her out and make out...

View more questions Search