Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    popcorn1980 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2008, 09:56 AM
    Virginia hurts while making love
    Hello everyone,

I need help with this one thing, my girlfriend Vigina hurts while making love, this is especially when I am on top of her.

Any idea to this will be appreciated: NB, we have started making love shortly.:)
    titi15 Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2008, 10:01 AM
    That may just be that she might have an ovarian cyst or a yeast infection tell her to get that checked up :).

Symptoms of Vaginal Yeast Infection
    sexyladyxx Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2008, 03:30 AM
    Maybe this is silly of me to write but with some girls going on pills they tend to get a bit dry during the sex. Personally I often experience this and therefore its hurts as its drying it :s
    popcorn1980 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2008, 07:46 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by titi15
    that may just be that she might have an ovarian cyst or a yeast infection tell her to get that checked up :).

Symptoms of Vaginal Yeast Infection
    Well thanks for replying, but why should it happen only when I am on top, but when she is on top or we do side ways it doesn't. Well I hope you will reply again.

Thanks
    NowWhat Posts: 1,634, Reputation: 264
    Ultra Member

Jul 27, 2008, 12:11 PM
    Some positions hurt more than others. She may be small and you may be larger than she is accustom to.

Lubricate, Lubricate, Lubricate.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Love hurts [ 8 Answers ]

Honestly does every one get over there first love... how hard is it.? I'm in bits here me and my boyfriend have been together 11 months and its over.. I'm 18 and I dout ill ever find anyone that loves me asmuch as he did... tell me please how to get over your first love... and if ill ever love...

I have a bump on ma Virginia and it hurts what should I do? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a bump on my outer vaginal area. It hurts but I know its not a std because I am a virgin.What can I do to help my situation?

Love hurts [ 1 Answers ]

Who sings love hurts. I think it's a 70's song.

I'm so in love it hurts :( [ 8 Answers ]

Hi my names Vicky, I've known a lad called Liam for 5 years now and I'm so in love with him, out of the blue his stopped talking to me and everything then I reliesed his been seeing some 1 else, who's 17, his 20 now and I'm 19, I can't eat, drink, sleep. Im for eva unhappy, I always feel sick,...

Love Hurts! [ 1 Answers ]

Why is it that every time I date a guy he always breaks up with me with lame excuses. Like for example because I didn't talk to him. He wanted to keep our relationship a secret from everyone else and then he doesn't even say hi to me. Another example because you deserve someone better. ...

View more questions Search