Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rphillip Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2008, 09:24 AM
    Unwanted pregnancy
    Hi I don't want and can't afford another kid I have four my ex is pregnant I'm not in a position to take care of the child do I have asny rights?
    MsMewiththat Posts: 854, Reputation: 136

Jul 25, 2008, 09:36 AM
    You have the right to wear a condom
    stinawords Posts: 2,071, Reputation: 150
    Ultra Member

Jul 25, 2008, 10:48 AM
    Well the two answers you got are correct. What are you wanting to do? You will go to courrt after it is born and the judge will figure up the support which will probably be less than what you owe or any older children (depends on your state how exactly they figure it).
    smokedetector Posts: 368, Reputation: 56

Jul 25, 2008, 10:58 AM
    You can let her have sole custody, take no visitation, and pay whatever child support you owe. There is nothing you can do to avoid this now. Before you had sex, there was. Sorry kid, this is your blunder and there's no going back now. Try a vasectomy if you want to have sex again. Sorry to be so blunt, but the time for thinking about this has long passed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I-pill for unwanted pregnancy [ 2 Answers ]

I had sex with my g/f and next day I gave her I-pill tablet.for the security purpose her dates normaly comes on 10 of every month but this time she got period on 28th its because of I-pill?? Will her cycle date will change could you tell me whts this it's a period or because of I pill she got...

Unwanted dog pregnancy [ 2 Answers ]

My name is Leanne and I have a 2 and a half tear old german shepard , and today someone has let her out of my back garden,while I was out for the day and a nabours dog has being locked to her twice,and I don't want her to have puppies.As she is still a baby herself.I was just wondering if I could...

Unwanted pregnancy - damned if you do, damned if you don't? [ 26 Answers ]

I've been reading posts about unwanted pregnancies and it has prompted me consider the matter on a deeper level. It seems to me that when you are confronted with an unwanted pregnancy, you will always be criticized by the choice you make. Keep the baby, adopt the baby or abort the baby. They...

View more questions Search