Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    super mom Posts: 24, Reputation: 2

Jul 25, 2008, 07:55 AM
    Can it be twins?
    Hello all! My question is that I have had 3 children already and never had any morning sickness of any kind at all. I have 2 girls and a boy. I am 6weeks almost 7 weeks and I have morning sickness and this pregnancy is way different. I was just worndering if anyone has any insight for me. Thanks for your time and I appreciate any help.
    TRUCKDRIVER0406 Posts: 16, Reputation: 4

Jul 27, 2008, 09:22 AM
    All I can say is every pregnancy is different. I don't think morning sickness is a sign of multiple births though. However, if twins are in the family you still may be having twins. Good Luck
    babygirl1092 Posts: 114, Reputation: 8
    -

Jul 27, 2008, 10:12 AM
    Every pregnancie is very diff, though u didn't have morning sickness before doesn't mean that this one is twins, but if u got the gene for twins it might be. Wish u luck and hope u do get to experince a multiple birth, its really a whole new exprence

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Am I having Twins? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello everyone... I just had a vaginal ultrasound today and the us tech told me that I was 5wks 3days pregnant today. She also told me that it was too early to see the baby but did tell me that there are two sacs... and wouldn't tell me anything else. My question is... am I having twins? Or is it...

Having twins [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, my name is maya and I am a new member to this site,I want to know about twin pregnency,that I want to get pregnant with twins,a boy and a girl at the same time,is it possible.please I am very confuse,help me

Is it at all possible.TWINS? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I am 7 weeks pregnant with my 2nd pregnancy:) . The symptons I have with this pregnancy never occurred with my first, but as they say every pregnancy is different. Anyway I feel really quezy all day long, I would rather actually be sick than feel like this, my breasts look and feel...

To Get Twins [ 8 Answers ]

I am Married about 2 yrs now.Its Time to go for Baby... I want Twin.. how do I get them ?

Having twins? [ 3 Answers ]

I am measureing 20 weeks and I'm just 18, twins run in my family and I've gain a lot of weight. This is my third baby and not like the first two. What kind of signs would you have if you were expecting twins?

View more questions Search