Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    15Candies Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2008, 06:51 AM
    Comedy about a barbarian
    I only remember a little about the movie but I remember I loved it when I was little

It is about a barbarian coming to the present from the past and he stays with this rich white women
    I remember that he was like amazed in stuff like light and he would flip the light switch saying on and off for a long time and had a short temper and this other scence when he was take a bath and there were bubbles all over th place and for some reason I remember a lot of pink and white stuff in her house but mostly pink and once again she was very rich lived in a big mansion
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Jul 25, 2008, 07:03 AM
    I own this movie. It was very funny. When I get home I'll give you the name. My mind just took a hike and I can't remember the title right now.
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Jul 25, 2008, 06:44 PM
    The title is called Just Visiting.

Here's a link to see if it's the same movie you are thinking about. This came out in 2001.

Just Visiting (2001)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Humor and comedy [ 9 Answers ]

I'm small I'm soft, I'm big I'm hard, I've got six legs but can't walk, I'm black but clear. What am I.

1990s bbc TV comedy set in Ireland [ 3 Answers ]

About 2 girls and 2 lads, 2 of which lived north of the border and the other 2 south, 3 names I can recall are Septa Roshin and Dermot.

Movie about a barbarian [ 1 Answers ]

I have been trying to find the nameof this movie for days and nobody seem to know what I am talking about. I remember watch this movie when I as little all I can remember is that the movie was about a barbarain that was from the past and came to the present and stay with this rich white women...

Comedy sc fi [ 1 Answers ]

Looking for a comedy sc fi film about 4 diiferent coloured aliens who came to earth and got married watched it in the 90s

Comedy Movie [ 2 Answers ]

This was a comedy in the late 80's possible early 90's it involved a man or caveman that was living in a college clock or bell tower. A guy began teaching him how to talk and dress. And also I remember him talking about how he loved a vacuum cleaner to one of the professors but I am not to sure....

View more questions Search