Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mayankraina Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2008, 01:41 AM
    What is the best way to get a job outside india
    I have an Experiense of 8 Years in Sales and Marketing. Looking for a job outside india please suggest me how to get a job .
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jul 25, 2008, 02:13 AM
    One way would be that you would do a Google search for jobs in the possible locations where you would like to be working. Where would you like to work and what is it that you already have experience in concerning sales and marketing, please?

If you could provide us a little more also as to the reason or reasons that you are asking the question, that would also be helpful.

Thanks!
    arunpandian Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 29, 2009, 07:42 AM
    Mr.Mayan
    You want to get job outside india. This is seem like to be you want another one for carry except your family members.
    Sinces India is our own country but u want to work for other nation what is this man.Even India is spending some of its money for developing you but u need to work in another country.
    The thing u need is you want to earn more money for that lot of ways are their to earn but u like to earn for other country..
    Please any one don't go and work for foreign countries 'work for u and for our india'
    manujmatta Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 31, 2012, 09:40 PM
    Yu are wrong Mr Pandian... I suggest go for jobs outside India... as Idnian govt is doing nothing to increse our earning and our level of living... only increasing inflation... sory to say but I would earn lacks outside in 1 month here we get back about 25 th... this is nothing

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tax in India & US [ 4 Answers ]

From January 07 through march 07, I paid Tax in India. I have Indian TAX certificate for the tax paid in Indian Rupees. This income is also reported as "WORLDWIDE" income and taxes are calculated and paid on my US tax returns in 2007 again. While filing my US tax returns during 2007, can I...

Hey, anyone from india? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I am an indian and would love to gather other indians here:)

India [ 1 Answers ]

India is not A member of ? a. g20 B. g15 c. g8 d. United states

US 3 months on H1. Tax in India? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I was in US for 3 months from October 2006 to December end 2006 on H1. Is my salary(earned in USA) taxable in India? Ihad transferred my salary from US to India using online transfer facility.

How man from India can come to US [ 2 Answers ]

Hello-- Please help!! I have a friend who is madly in love with a man from India and he is madly in love with him too. What is the proper procedure for bringing him to the US so the two can be together... I do wish the best for them!! What does he have to do to come here? Where can he turn to...

View more questions Search