Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Hypatia Posts: 163, Reputation: 27

Apr 6, 2006, 10:53 PM
    The Real Deal
    Ok, I am thinking of going to get my BFA (fine arts) and want the real deal on grants, loans and if they really cover everything you need to attend college. Being an artist the supply cost is tremendous! Would loans and grants cover everything?

Hypatia
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Apr 7, 2006, 03:14 AM
    Loans, of course, can cover everything. The grants end is the toughie, though. From what folk tell me, Lesko is still a great source of info on grants (but don't pay the arm & Leg for his book(s), get them from your library).

I would definitely dig into any and every grant that you can apply for. Surely your school could help on some grant leads too.

Good luck, Hypatia!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No big deal [ 2 Answers ]

On Tomb Raider Legends, I was on the level where you ride your bike in the snow to catch a train, and I got to the part with the tulsa coils. I finished the whole tulsa coil thing and when I was going out of the room I fell, but didn't die. I tried to get back to the main part but the door isn't...

How do I deal? [ 3 Answers ]

This guy has been my friend for a year. I like him more than a friend. We used to talk ever day and night. I thought I could trust my "friend" and let her meet him. But now he likes her and we don't talk that much and she said she don't like him, but I don't know if she would tell me the truth. ...

Ok, what is my deal? [ 22 Answers ]

I don't know what is going on upstairs in my head lately, and I am getting pretty confused. I have been out on a few dates over the last 2 months or so, and at first I really like these women, think that they are attractive and what not, but as soon as they start showing interest in me I lose all...

What is the deal w/ this guy? Please Help! [ 10 Answers ]

So, here's the story. I started seeing this guy about 9 months ago and we're both in our late 20's. Both of us had just ended long term relationships, both lasting 5-6 yrs. We knew each other from work for several mnths before we ever saw each other outside of that until we ended up talking for...

What is the deal? [ 1 Answers ]

Hey guys! Girls you can join in too!! Why is it that men are so contradicting! This guy I am seeing(I guess) says that he wasn't looking for anything but you know a little... nookie( oh by the way I am 25yrs old, he's 24) but, he goes through the ceiling if another guy mentions that he...

View more questions Search