Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    looking4amovie Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 24, 2008, 10:17 PM
    Early (?) 80s movie involving 2 hikers terrorized in the mountains/wilderness
    Back in the early 80s (?) there was a movie that, if I recall correctly, was about an ordeal of two hikers (a man and a woman) in the moutains who were terrorized. Does anyone know the title? Thanks.
    fiend101 Posts: 234, Reputation: 56

Jul 25, 2008, 04:12 AM
    Deliverance, maybe
    looking4amovie Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2008, 07:34 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by fiend101
    deliverance, maybe
    Thanks. Actually, it was a man and woman hiker.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's dog cartoon movie involving portals to other dimensions [ 11 Answers ]

PLEASE HELP!! I've been brain dead trying to get the name of the movie. I remember the beginning of the movie where two dogs who can talk are trapped in this demension in a snow storm and a snow creature is after them. They then sense either them or the key that there is a portal door and...

Looking for the title to a 70's/80's horror movie involving a fireplace [ 3 Answers ]

I was real young when I watched it, so I do not remember much. I remember that there was this old house, I think that it was abandoned and there was a group of kids (maybe teens) that went to this house and someone went down into the floor of the fireplace. I think that they might have found the...

Gypsy woman.song from strange wilderness movie [ 4 Answers ]

Hey guys, I watched strange wilnderness the other night, which is hilarious, by the way, and came across a really great song... It hs the following lines in it: I saw a gypsy woman headin' my way She plugged in her crystal ball and started to say I'll answer all your questions 'bout the...

Looking for a movie involving a cheating boyfriend [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for a movie from 5 to 10 years ago, I think. I was set in a high school, there were three main charecters. Two of them were a guy and girl who were going out, but the guy started cheating on her with a younger gire, for some reason I think she was 15. Then the girl he is cheating...

View more questions Search