Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fenderstrummer28 Posts: 44, Reputation: 1

Jul 24, 2008, 09:37 PM
    Party ideas
    OK so I'm having a party at my house wuth my best friends. I'm planning to have about 10-15 people. I have a pool so that's covered. There's going to be drinking (but responsibly) so that's covered.

But I'm having a hard time thinking of what else we could do that's fun for a teenaged party. Any ideas??
    Millydogz Posts: 54, Reputation: 5

Jul 24, 2008, 10:18 PM
    Kareoke (or singstar) is always fun.
    Sarah48375 Posts: 85, Reputation: 13

Jul 24, 2008, 10:30 PM
    We always played a lot of cards. I know it sounds silly, but no one is ever too old for a water balloon / squirt gun fight. Girls could ambush the boys or the other way around.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jul 25, 2008, 03:03 AM
    Since you have a pool, you might also want to consider having some races in the pool based upon the gender of the guests.

Just another idea...
    starbuck8 Posts: 3,128, Reputation: 734
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Jul 26, 2008, 12:29 AM
    How about a scavenger hunt? You could hide things ahead of time, and write down the clues, and a list of things to find and collect around the neighborhood or your house. The one that collects the most things on the list wins and gets a prize.

Or, you could drop things into the pool, and let people dive to find them. Have envelopes that coincide with each item in the pool. For example, if one of the items is a key, have an envelope saying key. Leave a clue in the envelope as to where they can find the matching key. The first one to come back with matching items wins... first, second, third, and so on.

Think of things that are "pool" related, (movies, songs, toys, etc.) and get people to form pairs by picking names in a bucket, and play pool charades.

Play Dodge Ball in the pool, or even lawn darts. The plastic ones float.

Guitar Hero!? Since your name is Fenderstrummer, I assume you are into guitar playing.

One more thing? Why are there going to be teens drinking at your party around your pool. Is your party going to be supervised? You have obviously already planned this party, so I would be very careful. Pools and underage drinking is not a great situation, and you best keep sober yourself to keep an eye on the ones who may have had more to drink than you think. It could easily turn into a bad party.

Have fun and be careful.
    sexyladyxx Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2008, 03:03 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by fenderstrummer28
    ok so im having a party at my house wuth my best friends. im planning to have about 10-15 people. i have a pool so thats covered. theres gonna be drinking (but responsibly) so thats covered.

but im having a hard time thinking of what else we could do thats fun for a teenaged party. any ideas????
    Drinking games, poker(only for fun). Heard from a customer at work once that they each buy something funny for another person to wear eg; a afro wig or the really big novelty sunglasses and then at the start of the night its like a lucky dip and you pick one and have to wear it for the rest of the night.. depending if its poker could be fun accompanied by a few drinks..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

50th Birthday Party Ideas. [ 12 Answers ]

Yes, I am planning a 50th Birthday bash for my mother. I just need some very neat and original ideas on how to go about doing it. Her birthday is on st.patty's day. Any ideas would be appreciated

Birthday party ideas [ 5 Answers ]

Kay so my birthday is coming up in a few months. And I will be turning 14. Any party ideas? I mean my grandma will pay for a ton of stuff. Sooooo... Please help Thanks. ♥Janelle:D

Disney fancy dress party- ideas? [ 6 Answers ]

My friend is having a fancy dress party for her birthday, and everyone has to go as a disney character. Any ideas? I'm male by the way :)

Birthday Party Ideas [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I just joined the club and am in need of some help... I am a single mother of 2 and need some advice on what to do for my kids birthday parties. My son will be turning 3 years old in June and my daughter will be turning 2 in July. I am planning on inviting 15-20 kids in the same age group....

Bachelorette Party ideas [ 2 Answers ]

I'm a bridesmaid in a friends' wedding and want to throw her a bachelorette party (possibly a surprise). I need some ideas: something we can do without alocohol, is pretty low cost, and something christians will want to attend. Let me know what you think... thanks in advance :)

View more questions Search