Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Mar 14, 2010, 06:37 PM

Can you please quote your resources because they sound very incorrect.
    Fon-dreth Posts: 2, Reputation: -1

Mar 15, 2010, 04:44 AM

State Laws on Age Requirements and Sex
    ~this is the age of consent by state, and the amount of years that can be apart, and like most everyone else I look up the laws, I cannot legally advise this subject as I am not a lawyer, I just know what the law is. You have to be the age of consent within the age difference and if you have sexual contact, depending on the state, if they are within the age difference it COULD not for sure, but it could be legal. Like if a 17 was dating a 20 year old. They'd look at the ages, and then birthday's and so on and so forth. And how dare you say that my information is incorrect!! I looked up this stuff. I researched it. What have you done? Nothing you are just going by what you think you know. That is rude.
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Mar 15, 2010, 11:48 AM

Thank you very much for the link, kind of funny cause that's the same one I used. You are answering a different question than I was. Now, how do you know I don't know what I'm talking about? I research anything I'm not sure about. Hence the reason I'm an expert here, no not in this area. But please look at my track record, via greenies on my page. I will be asking that this post be closed since its no longer about answering the OP's question (Who hasn't returned).
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 15, 2010, 07:23 PM

Two year old thread, closed

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

We're dating, but he posted on a dating site! [ 11 Answers ]

We've only been dating for about a month or so. The first couple of weeks, he called me every day, sometimes twice a day. Then it was less frequent. I assumed he didn't have the guts to break it off, so I stopped calling him and he wouldn't call me for a few days, but he always called. Said...

13 dating 16 [ 31 Answers ]

I'm 13 and there's a guy that I really like and I know that he really likes me to, and I want to know if its even legal for me and him to date since he's 16, I'm allot more mature then most girls my age and I actually think logically, but if its illegal then that won't even matter right?

18 and 16 dating [ 5 Answers ]

OK am 16 wanting to date an 18 year old is it aloud

Dating [ 3 Answers ]

I want a boyfriend and I have my eye on a boy but he won't notice me! I tried to make eye contact but he looks at me then he looks away veri quickly and I like him a lot! Help me!:(

From dating to friends to dating? [ 3 Answers ]

Here's my problem. I met this guy about 9 months ago. After only going out a couple of times we started dating. It only lasted for about a month and he ended it saying he didn't think we had enough in common. Since then we have become best friends and spend a lot of time together. But we are...

View more questions Search