Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Christopher618 Posts: 45, Reputation: 1

Jul 24, 2008, 09:15 PM
    Where is he ?
    Since my last post I have learned quite a bit of information so maybe someone can help me now. My brothers name is Christopher Michael. The same as mine but his last name is not the same and I don't know what it is. I know he lives in northern Illinois and was born May 6th or 7th ( Don't remember which one) in 1987. As I said in my last post I know he has been in some trouble as a juvenile but that doesn't help me any without a last name or a town. Plus as a juvenile you can't see their name or files. So if anyone has any information that might help I would appreciate it.
    Gem_22205 Posts: 976, Reputation: 129

Aug 9, 2008, 01:40 PM
    I am sorry but I am not sure as to the extent anyone can assist you with so many unknowns. If you know the family name that is associated with him would be a good start. Without some form of family, school, or anything to link to him I believe it to be a near impossible search but one which no matter how impossible needs to be conducted.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 9, 2008, 01:59 PM
    Yes without a last name there is little you can do, esp with such a common first name. You can post on the varioius adoption web sites and hope he will some day search for other family also

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search