Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    halfnhalf Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 6, 2006, 05:54 PM
    Hi,
    For those who used whiterskin complex, how many shades did you get from it and do you compliment it with some other cream or not. Also how fast did it work, I'm still waiting for my order. Thanks

Also, thank you AskMeHelpdesk and all who contribute to having this forum.it is a pretty good forum where I can comment and a hopefully get feedbacks as well as see other people's honest views.
    babyfat Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2006, 01:48 AM
    I been on it for long time now. The lightening is fastest at the beginning. I got about 4 shades lighter in 4 weeks. After that it slowed down LOT

Apr 7, 2006, 06:31 PM
    Thanks babyfat.
    That's pretty good but how dark were you when you started and how light did you end up.
    Personally I'm dark brown but I would like to look a lot lighter---yellow/olive perhaps. I'm considering using it religiously morning and night and see what happens.
    I'm glad it worked for you so I will hope for the best.
    However, when it slows down, does it still lighten or do you just remain the same shade. Also if it slows down a lot, what would you recommend I do in order to get it working just a little bit more.
    Thanks again.
    By the way this is how I got to dark brown
    1) pregnancy - hyperpigmentation
    2) OCP
    3) Months in caribbean and Africa without sunscreen
    Now I take pics and all I can see is my white teeth and cornea glowing while the rest looks dark lol :)
    Mom is very very light(could pass for white), dad is brown and I used to be the mixed color... go figure. All right got to go.
    babyfat Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Apr 11, 2006, 03:05 PM
    I noticed the most lightening in like the first few weeks. After that I think I was getting still little lighter, but not sure. I noticed where I applied my retin-A prescription, were still getting lighter. Now I'm using it maybe 3 times a week and staying the same color. You gota wear the sunblock though or you going to redarken.

Apr 15, 2006, 07:15 AM
    Thank you :)
    EverGirl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 13, 2006, 06:27 PM
    @ babyfat, Retin a peels and thins the outer layer of your skin so whatever your using (whiterskin complex in this case) is able to penetrate more.

I don't believe in skin lightening creams. They're dangerous but you don't see the effects until like 15 years later then you regret it BIG TIME.
    I know many women who use the stuff.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hunter Douglas Alustra Silhouette Shades ? [ 1 Answers ]

I have Hunter Douglas Alustra Silhouette Shades (and yes, I've checked the hunter douglas website first). The shades I have are large... about 5 feet across. Over the years small particles of dust (and a few itsy bitsy dead insects) have settled in the middle of the blinds/shades (the outside of...

Need help fast [ 3 Answers ]

Can anyone please tell me how I go about taking a loan against my 401k

Hamptombay: clips that hold glass shades. [ 2 Answers ]

We have 4 Hamptonbay ceiling fans installed in our home. They are all the same and everyone has a broken metal clip that holds the glass shade on. Most light kits have 3 screws that hold the glass on. Not Hamptonbay! Has anyone cameup with a fix for this problem? Randy

View more questions Search