This sounds promising! THANKS

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to find my father. [ 3 Answers ]

Hello my name is Jamie and I'm trying to find my dad. I haven't seen him in many years and really need to get a hold of him. His name is Lewis R. Henry and his last known residence was in Phoenix AZ. I still believe that he lives there. I tried to find his number but have had no luck with the free...

Find my father [ 2 Answers ]

I am 17 years old, and have never met my father. I recently found some letters from him, and I want to meet him or at least talk to him. His name is Kenneth Glen Scrivens, and I think he lives in Missouri. If anyone could help I would really appreceate it.

Need to find my Father [ 1 Answers ]

I need to find my father but don't know which site to use with out having to pay! :mad:

Need to Find my Father [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, My name is Shayla and I am 14. I have never met my father... he only seen me a few times when I was a month old. He use to live in Detroit, MI. when my mom and him were together. My mom was 15 and he was older than her but she cannot remember how much older, maybe 10 years or so. He is Mong...

Want to find my father [ 1 Answers ]

Im looking for my real dad but I don't know the best way to go about it. Can you help?:confused: :confused:

View more questions Search