Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dreamzxon Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 24, 2008, 01:28 PM
    Loose Weight
    Hii... I m 5'10inches... My Weight is 172Ponds!
    I wanted to reduce it up to 150pounds... I have already started my gym, my exercise schedule mentiooned below.
    20 Minutes Cycling
    5 Minutes Running( On Tread Mill)
    Crunches & Other Cardio Exercise...

Duet Chart Follows:-
    Breakfast:- Cornflakes, Lunch:- No , Dinner:- 2 Bread, with any vegetable..

Please let me know how can I reduce my weight?? :confused:
    I am looking for a change in a month or twoo... please suggest me with the best:cool:
    I hve no problems to tough as well... :)

Plzz help me out, a big worry... :(
    jiwonstr Posts: 30, Reputation: 1

Jul 24, 2008, 01:59 PM
    I'm 5'10 and 175 lbs. So we're pretty much even. I too try to lose weight, get it down to 165 range. The most important thing is change your lifestyle and here are how:

1. Try to move a lot while you are in the house, those moving calories counts too.
    2. Do not eat after 6pm.
    3. Dinner should be brief. Get big breakfast, normal lunch and tiny dinner.

A healthy man like you and I should consume about 2200 calories a day, if you can reduce that to maybe 1500 a day and exercise an hour on cardio (treadmill, bike, stair-climb) might help you lose faster than you think.

I, however is not losing weight because I do weight lifting as well as cardio. Remember that muscles weigh more than fats, so if you lift too, don't be too discouraged by not losing weights. Your fats are turning into muscles.

One last tip. Stay away from junk foods. Anything fried aren't your friends.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Loose weight or loose my marriage! [ 60 Answers ]

I have been married for about 12 years , my husband has always had a problem with my weight. I have never been hugely overweight just a little pudgy.At one time I lost a lot of weight and got down to a size 4. I am now at the most I have ever weighed.180 size 12/14 See the thing is, for the past...

How can I loose 15 kg weight [ 6 Answers ]

I'am 23 years old and have height of 5 feet and 6". I want to loose 15 kgs within two months. Please suggest me some solution to my problem so that I loose weight without spoiling my health. Also tell me what should be the ideal weight in accordance with my height.

Loose weight [ 1 Answers ]

How do I loose weight fast and safe I work out everyday and all but its not seeming to work what should I do?

View more questions Search