sayrix Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2008, 11:52 PM
    Raid 5
    How to make raid 5 in win2003
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jul 24, 2008, 12:00 AM
    Hardware or software ?

The more information you give the better we can assist with your issue.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

RAID failure or worse? [ 1 Answers ]

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me out... I was running a AMD 3200+ with RAID 0 on two 150GB HDs IDE (with XP) for several years when I decided to upgrade. I bought and installed an AMD 4200 dual core. When I first ran the computer, windows loaded up kind of slowly, but it was...

Software RAID configuration is helpful compared to hardware RAID in any of the cases? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, Software RAID configuration (Dynamic Disk) is helpful compared to hardware RAID in any of the cases? I haven't seen Software RAID until now. Just wanted to know the pros and cons regarding this. Thanks in advance, Vathsa

Sata Raid [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, Looking for a laymans explanation of SATA RAID and why it would be good to have in a Hi end DAW PC. Thanks Stu

Raid/sata150 [ 8 Answers ]

I need advice in regards to setting up RAID HDD configuration. I'm a gamer, only playing half-life, the machines primary use. Currently using a WD Raptor SATA/150 HDD. Will going to a RAID set up improve performance in this environment? Thx in advance. System profile: P4C 3.0 CPU Asus P4800...

View more questions Search