Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SmileSmilesBack Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2008, 10:36 PM
    Common Quotation, Uncommon Source
    :confused: I am looking for a movie where a female character is either quoting from Macbeth or practicing lines from Macbeth and I remember she says "She should have died hereafter.
    /There would have been a time for such a word. /Tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow" It's haunting me. It might not even be a female character, but in my mind's eye it is. If that makes sense. It's not star trek as someone suggested to me. I'm thinking it's probably a teen movie, but I'm not sure. :mad:
    Gozer37 Posts: 32, Reputation: 5

Jul 31, 2008, 11:38 AM
    A Cartoon Dog Says It On Oliver And Company

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Where to place punctuation - inside or outside quotation marks [ 13 Answers ]

In the sentence: When meeting someone, you should say, "Nice to meet you" Where do I put the period, inside or outside the end quotation marks? Same with a comma, where do I place the punctuation after a quote - like: When someone says, "Nice to meet you" you should reply with the same.

Ratings source? [ 1 Answers ]

:o :o Who decides the 4-star etc movie ratings? Are they polled? Is there some super movie board? It can't be on attendance, can it! Also--how come it says Times Roman here, and color, but that's not what appears? :o :o Thanks ScottGem--are these newspaper, magazine, radio and TV...

Stock quotation [ 1 Answers ]

The last column in a stock quotation in the newspapers shows the net change between what?

I feel ashamed. Is this behavior uncommon? [ 3 Answers ]

First of all let me start by saying I've heard this behavior or fantasy is fairly normal among men but I'm not sure. I feel very ashamed and guilty about what I'm about to ask but here it goes. Whenever I masturbate I have these rape fantasies. I have had these ever since I've been young. I'm 28...

Open Source [ 1 Answers ]

Microsoft said on Wednesday that the U.S. software giant would offer licenses for some of its source code in a bid to comply with antitrust requirements set by the European Commission.Yipee. This of course does not mean,it's time to open the champagne bottles,phone a "rival",and say how much is...

View more questions Search