Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Higueral Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2008, 06:40 PM
    Security deposit
    I move in June 1st 2008, my lanlord do not return my deposit yet. Even He do not answer my phone. How I can get hus address, is not in the phone book
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 23, 2008, 08:13 PM
    Do you mean "move OUT" not move in,
    rockinmommy Posts: 1,123, Reputation: 82
    Ultra Member

Jul 23, 2008, 08:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Higueral
    How i can get hus address, is not in the phone book
    Check the county where the property is located. They should have an appraisal district, or other entity that has public records that are easy to access. Often on the computer. Just look up the property address and see who is listed as the owner and it will give the mailing address that the tax bill goes to.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pet Deposit [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I have a tenant that is moving out of my rental home and I charged her a pet deposit of $500.00 The lease states, "Tenant shall pay to Landlord a pet deposit of $500.00, of which shall be non-refundable and shall be used upon the termination or expiration of this Agreement for the...

My deposit fee [ 4 Answers ]

I was just wondering about how much my deposit would be to get a cingular phone and to add lines how much extra

Pet deposit/fee [ 1 Answers ]

As a landlord in New Hamphire how much am I able to ask for a pet security deposit/fee? I know I can ask up to as much as the rent for a security deposit but how much for a Pet fee/deposit?

Deposit [ 2 Answers ]

Refundable deposit is classified as liability or not?

View more questions Search