Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    messer32 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2008, 06:51 PM
    "parameter invalid"
    Recently I was trying to download pictures from a card onto my PC and 90% of the pictures could not be downlaoded due to an "invalid parameter." I no longer have the required cord to hook the camera directly to PC so I just insert the card in the correct slot on my AIO printer. It has worked in the past. I haven't the slightest idea what a parameter is. Do I need to take it somewhere and have it downloaded to a disk then put them on my computer? Is it a setting that I have mistakenly changed on my camera? Like I said, I have downloaded pictures to my PC with method multiple times and now it won't work. HELP!! I am a picture freak and need these to download.
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Jul 23, 2008, 07:02 PM
    Go buy a cord... or a memory card reader for your computer.

A USB card reader that reads multiple card types can be gotten for less than $20. If you're a picture freak, you buy a cord or a reader, you don't keep filtering your pictures through a printer.

Ultra ULT31803 Flash Card Reader - All-In-One, USB 2.0 (Supports SDHC & Vista) at TigerDirect.com

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Orange Box Pc "STEAM" can't install error 1327 invalid drive E:\ [ 2 Answers ]

Just a weeks ago I played this Team Fortress 2 with the hard drive of a friend that he connected in my PC :) then some weeks later I decided buying the game "orange box" when I tried to install the game it appeared a error message that says "Error 1327. Invalid Drive E:\" HOW DO I FIX THAT? ...

Isass.exe - System Error. An invalid parameter was passed to a service or function." [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I have a windows XP (With service pack 1) and it has been working fine for for the last couple of days... YEah! None of those SP1 horror stories for me! But when I turn on my computer this morning right before the login screen would come up, I get: "Isass.exe - System Error. An invalid...

Oscar De La Hoya "Golden Boy" vs Floyd "Money" Mayweather Part 2 [ 1 Answers ]

Who would win between these 2. Oscar De La Hoya "Golden Boy" vs Floyd "Money" Mayweather Part 2 My vote is for Oscar to win this time by unanamous decision.

"Invalid System Disk".Why won't Xubuntu install? [ 4 Answers ]

This is getting annoying! :confused: I've got an old Pentium III computer running Windows98; I added a used hard-drive and formatted it, and then tried to install Xubuntu on the second hard drive (I disconnected the first hard drive and set the formatted drive to "master". I don't quite...

View more questions Search