Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    flameruckus Posts: 93, Reputation: 2

Jul 23, 2008, 05:28 PM
    Mitch Gaylord's 3 day Melt off?
    I am thinking about buying the Mitch Gaylord Melt it off thing. It says that you could lose up to 5 pounds in 5 days while using the product. I may be a little skeptical of that, but I believe it might work... You use a medicine ball thing and you do crazy moves with it. I've heard that Medicine Balls do prove to be effective, however...

SO what do you guys think? Has anyone used this product? Is it good or bad?
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Jul 24, 2008, 12:11 AM
    I haven't heard of Mitch Gaylord Melt It Off... however, if you look up reviews, a lot of people say the following:

It costs more than it really advertises... due to fees, packages, and shipping. Apparently, it starts at $20 but it ends up being about $57

It also takes about 3 months to get to you.

I also heard that it's incredibly boring.

Here are some of the reviews:

"MELT IT OFF BY MITCH" WORKOUT in Forums in QVC Community
    rachelchelle Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 18, 2008, 07:25 PM
    I received Mitch's 3 day melt program in the mail 2 days ago. I immediately started the program. After 2 days of exercising to Mitch's videos using the Gball, I can feel a difference. You also have to follow the diet plan that comes along with the program and the foods you get to eat are actually good!
    LOUIS1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2009, 11:39 PM
    This company sucks. You order a product and they sign you up for monthly fees that you do not know about. And, after trying to cancel, you still get billed.
    Eileen G Posts: 1,571, Reputation: 286
    Ultra Member

Dec 17, 2009, 05:26 PM

You can get lots of good medicine ball exercises on Youtube, and they will work just as well as this. No workout will cause to you lose 5lb of fat in five days. What you will lose is lots of water.
    brbie419 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2010, 02:10 PM
    I've just ordered this product because the exercise is sound. All the reviews of the company and hidden fees caused me to buy this on eBay. Also, I would suggest buying heavier balls like 4lb and 6lb but not off their website. I got one cheap at TJMaxx and I saw them cheap on Amazon too.
    twohogs Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 7, 2011, 03:46 PM
    We called 800-646-1686 to order and the first thing they do is get your credit card# The infomercial claims the cost is $19.98 but by the time we saw our total charges we paid $104.74. The phone site is all automated, never gave a summary of charges that we would be charged and even though we canceled we'll still pay over $25.00 S&H. What a ripoff! I filed a complaint with the attorney general.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Son has major melt downs [ 18 Answers ]

:eek: My son is 2 going to be 3 July 1st... he is allergic to Casein which makes it difficult to make hm many things to eat as a lot of stuff has Casein... anyway... he will have MAJOR melt downs, screaming mainly for no reason... he will get himself in trouble and I will tell him no and he will...

Melt a very hard granite stone using acids [ 3 Answers ]

Please tell me how to melt hard granite stones using chemicals on the surface of stones.tell me were I can get that type of chemicals.

Song that goes like I melt in your mouth like liquid sugar [ 3 Answers ]

It goes something like this: I know that you know that I don't back down to no one I melt in your mouth like liquid sugar. You thought you Were going to throw it back in my face but how did my Leftovers taste? Help please?!

Well Pump Capacitor Melt Down [ 1 Answers ]

I have a jacuzzi well pump down about 65 feet. The control panel has two starting capacitors (one oblong metal and one round plastic) and a relay. The black capacitor continues to melt down and loose all of it's oil. I replace it and it lasts a short while before it melts again. I have...

View more questions Search