Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amberx Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2008, 05:03 PM
    What Helps?
    Does Anyone Have Any Advice On How To Help Your Hair grow? My Hair Used To Be Long And Then I Made The Stupid Mistake Of Getting It Cut Short & Now Im dying For Long hair, But It Just Doesn't Seem To Grow. Any Advice Please?
    :) xx
    flameruckus Posts: 93, Reputation: 2

Jul 23, 2008, 05:33 PM
    I'm afraid that only time makes it grow, unfortunately. I think that everyone makes this mistake in their life, intentionally or not. I had it elbow length and cut it above my ears and I absolutely hated it. Now four years has passed and it's grown out very long, and now I feel better.
    There are products out there that state they could make your hair noticeably longer and thicker... however, I do not know how dependable they are. God forbid you hate it so much you could pay money to get extensions, but I doubt your hair looks that bad.

They say that hair grows about half an inch per month... I've been where you are now with your hair... Good luck.

Jul 23, 2008, 05:43 PM
    Amazon.com: Hair Formula 37 Complete Set for Fast Hair Growth: Health & Personal Care

Is an example of hair growth supplements if you are looking into it.
    pssh_charlene Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2008, 10:56 AM
    The same thing happened to me and what I did was go to wal-mart and got to the pet section in look for a shampoo in the pet section for: Mane-n-Tail. It helps make your hair grow, You should only try it if your hair is at least shoulder length.

Jul 30, 2008, 10:59 AM
    Pssh charlene, how did it work for you? And at what rate, would you say? It sounds interesting
    LoveisBlind Posts: 17, Reputation: 3

Aug 15, 2008, 09:33 AM
    I don't know if any of these products that say they make your hair grow actually work, so I would suggest hair extensions.

Clip in ones are good, because they are affordable and you can take them in and out. So if you want long hair one day you can do that, or short hair the next. Good quality ones match your hair perfectly and don't look fake.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tell me if this phrase helps anyone like it did me. [ 5 Answers ]

A friend recently talked to me after my break up of 1 years time with a girlfriend I thought I would die without... like my whole life was for her, and that probably hurt our relationship just as bad as her doing the same to me too. I gave her everything I was, and sacrificed so much and it was all...

Helps Needed [ 4 Answers ]

Hey peeps, how's things? OK so me and my ex have been split for 6weeks now, isn't heard from her in ages but here's the deal, recently I've been talking to another girl. She's really great, I enjoy talking to her and it reminds me of the way me and my ex used to be at the start. This girl...

Eeeps! Helps! [ 5 Answers ]

This is my first time on this site and really thankful I found it... but anyway on to my question... I've known this one guy for over 5 years already and we're closer than most. (I know this sounds like the old cliche' friends getting together idea but it's not all that great) moving on,...

I hope this helps [ 2 Answers ]

There are so many different furnaces over the years you wouldn't believe it. Knowing the efficiency, age and make is very helpful to a service man. The model numbers are not so helpful as we can't remember them all anyway nor do we try. So if you want to get a more quick more factual diagnosis...

View more questions Search