Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jason phoenix Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2008, 03:46 PM
    Aquirng a passport in america
    Can a convicted felon get a passport if they have served all time and it was NOT a drug offence
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 23, 2008, 06:02 PM
    Anyone can get a passport, it is getting the visa to enter specific nations is the issue,

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Passport from Ghana Africa to America [ 3 Answers ]

I Would Like To No How Much It Cost For A Passport And Visa From Ghana Africa To America...

Lend America [ 2 Answers ]

What experience has anyone had with Lend America? I called the number and they promise an FHA loan at a very low rate and I explained that I have bad credit.

Coming to America! [ 7 Answers ]

Hello fellow AMHDers! This question is really for everyone who lives in America or has visited there recently! I'm coming back from my little trip to Afghanistan in a couple of weeks and fancy a holiday with my Moomin. As the exchange rate with the pound is so awesome (for us Brits that is!)...

What are the implications for America? [ 21 Answers ]

Fidel Castro is stepping down, and it looks like his brother's going to take over. Here's the story I saw: Castro resigns as Cuba's leader - Focus on Cuba - MSNBC.com So what might this mean for America in the short and long term? Do you think that free travel will be a possibility? Most...

Only in America [ 5 Answers ]

Only in America 1. Only in America... can a pizza get to your house faster than an ambulance. 2. Only in America... are there handicap parking places in front of a skating rink. 3. Only in America... do drugstores make the sick walk all the way to the back of the store to get their...

View more questions Search