Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Leroy Hyson Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2006, 06:51 PM
    AOL is starting to run very slow
    I have verizon DSL and whenever I try to go to AOL mail. My computer takes about a minute before anything happens. I have deleted my temp int files and cookies. What else could be causing my comp. to start running so slow?
    LTheobald Posts: 1,051, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Apr 6, 2006, 03:11 AM
    First guess - spyware and othre rubbish like that.

Download the spyware programs in my signature and give those a shot. Ad-Aware & Spybot: S&D will work best if you run the scans in Safe Mode. Give us a shout if you don't know how to get into Safe Mode and we'll post some instructions.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Furnace not starting up.. [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am trying to figure out what is wrong with my Amana furnace. It does not turn on, I have checked (and changed) the switch on the furnace, and reset the circuit breaker on the main panel. I am wondering if the thermostat could be the problem or is it bigger than that? I ran the fan once or...

Just starting grade nine [ 1 Answers ]

Ok I am going into grade nine this September, I don't know about the states, but here in Canada, High school starts in grade nine. Anyway, I am worried about the older grades initiating me, what they do is write "niner" on your face with permanent marker. My sister says to have fun with and let...

Just starting [ 1 Answers ]

Any loan officers that can help me start in the biz need some good sales lines for honest person ;)

Slow PC [ 3 Answers ]

Hi New to this site so hope Ive come to the correct forum! Anyway MY PC is driving me mad! It is running so slowly. I regularly run anti virus, spyware, registry clean, firewall etc. etc. I am using Windows XP, have 752MB RAM, 1.24GHz processor, 37.2GB hard drive space, of which...

View more questions Search