Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jody Rossi Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2008, 01:44 PM
    Where are the auctions for back taxes in real estate
    Where are the auctions for back taxes in real estate as an investment and what steps to take?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 23, 2008, 01:46 PM
    My local magistrate (district court) posts them on a bulletin board.
    Look up sheriff sales and your community on the internet that might help too.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Paying back taxes on real estate as an investment [ 1 Answers ]

Is there a market for paying back taxes on real estate as an investment in the state of Connecticut?

Lists of local properties/and houses that are up for sale at auctions for back taxes [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to know how to get started in finding lists of real estate (land and or houses ) that are being sold at auctions and also the ones that did not sell at the auctions... how to obtain these lists and the price to be paid for these lists... on the internet and locally... Thank You!

Taxes in The USA but Real Estate in Italy [ 7 Answers ]

I have my only income in The USA. I have H1B VISA. In the last days of 2006 I bought a house in Italy and my parents are leaving there. There is a mortgage on the property for an amount less than 80% of the value of the property. I know that I can deduct the interests in the form 1040. But...

What taxes I will owe on real estate sale [ 2 Answers ]

I have a confusing problem. My family has recently sold property that was left to us. The property was only titled to an aunt, and one cousin. Everyone , even the aunt and cousin knew that the division of property was a 25% split, and then further divided into smaller %. Two families got 25%, ...

Auctions and real estate [ 1 Answers ]

At real estate auctions with reserve, when the hammer falls no contract is formed until the seller accepts the amount, when the seller signs the real estate contract is that when the bid is accepted, and does any part of the UCC code cover real estate

View more questions Search