Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jody Rossi Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2008, 01:00 PM
    Paying back taxes on real estate as an investment
    Is there a market for paying back taxes on real estate as an investment in the state of Connecticut?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 23, 2008, 01:25 PM
    You may go to the yearly auctions and purchase real esate, it is not merely a matter of paying the back taxes, you will have to bid on them against other bidders normally the opening bid is the tax due.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Using IRAs to purchase Real Estate for investment [ 1 Answers ]

My husband and I have a bunch of IRA funds some Roth, some regular, another 401k. We are both self employed, he is 44 and I am 48. We read a short article once on how we can have a bigger investment if we purchase property with it instead. We don't know how to go about this or who to consult about...

Real estate investment [ 1 Answers ]

When to start investment on real estate? How much savings should one have suffiently before starting real estate investment?:) Thanks

Buying investment real estate and renting it to myself [ 5 Answers ]

Just wondering... Is it legal to buy a small house, put the property in an LLC, and rent it to myself under another LLC? I am self employed in sales. While a lot of people in my field work out of their house, I chose to rent a small office. Rather than keep paying rent and see the money go...

Capitol Gains, Real Estate & investment ? [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: We are selling family property (178 acres & a house), to be split between 6 siblings. It will sell between $1 & $1.6 million. Will we have to pay Capitol Gains on 1/6 of the selling price, or the whole amount? Will we have to "buy up" to avoid Capitol Gains? We will be...

View more questions Search