Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    frogger7 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2006, 04:37 PM
    Name of toy in early 1990's
    I am trying to figure out the name of a toy in the early 1990's for little girls. It was a "belly" that contained either one baby or twins. I remember picking up all the packages in the store trying to figure out which one weighed more so that I could pick the one with twins inside. I can't remember the name of this toy. Does anyone?
    Thanks.
    Stormy69 Posts: 290, Reputation: 98

Apr 11, 2006, 06:16 PM
    Wasn't it baby surprise or something to that effect... gosh I'm getting old *L*Edit* nope not baby surprise... Perhaps it's listed here? http://www.inthe80s.com/toys/
    frogger7 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 12, 2006, 05:20 AM
    Thank you so much! I think that was it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Early 1990's Lincoln Weldanpower 225 [ 16 Answers ]

I'm about to purchase a used Weldanpower 225. It was the model prior to the Lincoln Ranger 8 and is powered by a single cylinder 16 hp Briggs and Stratton gasoline engine. Does anyone know anything about this particular model welder... the goods... the bads... etc. Should I buy it or shy away...

Early to Mid '90s Sci-Fi [ 1 Answers ]

There was a show about an alien who looked like a human man and he had a companion giant eyeball looking creature who had a glassy reflective front and was constantly harassing the main character about hostility. What was this show?

Early invitations... [ 4 Answers ]

Okay, first let me say that our wedding is FAR from traditional. Classy, but all our own. My fiancé and I are having a destination wedding. The guest list consists of 30-32 people, who all happen to be family or part of the bridal party. My initial thought was to send out invitations now. They...

Early Menopause? [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone help me, I am 46yrs old, living in Spain, been having problems for 6months now with heavy periods, started in August last year, thought my insides were falling out! Big clots, this has now calmed down a lot, but periods now every 15 - 20 days, and much heavier. Have been to doctors...

View more questions Search