Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kowistron Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2006, 02:53 PM
    Help Please
    :confused: :confused: :confused: I have been a tendency Talking with this chick for some time now and well I have a tendency to have my nerves in a pinch when it comes to asking someone out. How do I best resolve this?
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Apr 6, 2006, 07:15 AM
    Hi,
    Being nervous around girls is normal for most everybody, when first starting dating.
    Talking on the phone with a girl can help, asking things about them, talking about them.
    Then, when it comes right down to it, just jump right in there and ask.
    After you get past the first couple of times asking a girl out, it will get much easier.
    Starman Posts: 1,308, Reputation: 135
    -

Apr 9, 2006, 11:42 PM
    Practice what you will say out loud and in front of a mirror. But before you ask her out, why not casually investigate if she has a boyfriend. If she is interested in dating you she will either say no or else say yes but that they are not going steady.

Asking at the outset will avoid wasting time with women who just want to talk. Sometimes women talk and even accept gifts only to later say that they have a boyfriend and that he is very jealous. The last bit of info is to keep the man from insisting.

BTW
    After leading a man on for months they manage to look totally astonished and perplexed on why the man had any such dating ideas!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

View more questions Search