How do I coverte rar files to mp3?
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jul 23, 2008, 05:21 AM
    Which service offers rar music files?
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Jul 23, 2008, 11:31 AM
    RAR isn't a music format. It's a compressed file with files INSIDE it, like ZIP files. You need to download a RAR tool to open the compressed file.

WINZIP does it, opens both ZIP files and RAR files. Or, Win-RAR does the same thing.

WinRAR download and support
    WinZip® - Select a Product Download

WinZip isn't free, but many home users never "buy" a license since it works anyway. Your call.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

TV converter box [ 7 Answers ]

I recently hooked up a new converter box to my TV that has an outside antenna. Trying to get ready for next years digital/analog conversion. The picture is great and all was hoooked up correct. However, I get a lot of choppy pictures, where picture seems to break up a lot. Is this in the new...

Converter for wmp [ 4 Answers ]

Thanks for the answer changing format, from wma-mp3 I have 11 version for wmp but where is the tools to change the formats I put cd in drive to burn but there were no tools to change formats Any-other help please. AWT THANKS

HD Converter [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know any good software to convert SD (Standard definition) video formats to HD (High definition) video formats? What are the new HD video formats?

Dtv converter [ 3 Answers ]

I have a TV in my suburban . Will a dtv converter need external power . If so what ?

Converter [ 2 Answers ]

Is there any other websites to convert videos for psp?

View more questions Search