Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alden85 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 22, 2008, 05:25 PM
    Identity of 8 1/2" tall rubber beaver dresses as a sheriff
    The toy looks old and he is labeled "Souplast Ital" made in Uzbekistan. Can't find him in any resource. Any info would be appreciated.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jul 23, 2008, 03:59 AM
    Would it be possible for you to post an image of it on this thread? That would be helpful. Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bridesmaid dresses [ 7 Answers ]

Who buys the bridesmaid dresses... I'm getting married in oct. and I'm clueless as to who pays for what. Do I buy them or do they buy them? I have never even been to a wedding. I'm trying not to stress but there is a lot to do lol... and who pays for the honeymoon... me or my dad?

Eighth grade dresses [ 4 Answers ]

Were should I get my eighth grade dress from?

Elegant dresses [ 8 Answers ]

Hi, I really need some help. I've been given a place in a regional heat to find the next miss england, I was just wondering if any one knew of a good shop in the uk selling dresses or of any body knows of any good designers, I'm looking for something very classy for this occasion. If any one could...

The Beaver [ 1 Answers ]

An 86-year-old man went to his doctor for his quarterly check-up... The doctor asked him how he was feeling , and the 86-year-old said , Things are great and I've never felt better. I now have a 20 year-old bride who is pregnant with my child.

Wedding Dresses Made? [ 1 Answers ]

I was wondering how I could go about getting a wedding dress made, and whether you would know the ball park of the cost. I also would like links if you could or a name or something that would help me out. I am trying to renew my vows in 2011 and I know that it takes time, so that is why I am asking...

View more questions Search