Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dawn goble Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 22, 2008, 04:32 PM
    i want to my sisters kids
    my sis and her x husband have been fighting for the rights of there kids and he is trying to keep the kids away from here by lying to the couts about thing to get the kids from her and me what can we do to stop it
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Jul 22, 2008, 04:38 PM
    Well in custody battles its not all that unusual that the ex spouse doesn't want to bring the kids around when it is their time with them. Are they going to court over custody or just fighting ? Is there anything formal already ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Evil Sisters [ 6 Answers ]

Why are sisters mean:confused:

My sisters [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I have two sisters the same age as me (15) a few years ago they both tried to kill themselves, now this year one of them tried again. They are both adopted (twins) so that might have something to do with it. I was just wondering do you reckon it'll pass, maybe its just them trying to be...

Find sisters [ 3 Answers ]

My Friend Has Just Told Me He Is Looking For His Blood Sisters Whowere Fostered Out And He Wants To Contact Them/see Them Any Help On How He Can Do It ? Thanks Xx

Sisters kids [ 1 Answers ]

I have legal custody of my sister 2 youngest kids who are 2 and 7 and her 17 year old daughter is still in foster care she lost her parental rights to the oldest my sister been using crack for years she used it with her 7 year old but stop 2 months before she was born and she smoked crack with her...

Sisters boyfriend. [ 10 Answers ]

Aliright, so my sisters dating this guy and he's really cool!! Hes a lot of fun to hang out with and he's become a very big part of my life. And me and him are extremely close. But, he told me the other day, because of major drama in his childhood, he turned to drugs. Im the ONLY one who knows...

View more questions Search