Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    paular Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 22, 2008, 04:09 PM
    Low time CDL A w/felony
    Is there anyone out there that owns a trucking company in the Cincinnati, Oh. Area, that is willing to hire a LOW time CDL A driver that has a felony conviction dated back to 1986, when I was 16?
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Jul 22, 2008, 04:39 PM
    You'll just have to keep calling all the local Cincy trucking companies on your own and applying to them.
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Jul 24, 2008, 08:00 AM
    If you had a felony at the age of 16, I thought it won't be on your record as an adult.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is a Court Martial a Felony or Misdemeanor or Felony [ 6 Answers ]

Is a Court Martial a Felony or Misdemeanor or Felony. I see many questions on this topic... please post my input. A summary Court Martial is not a felony conviction period! There is nothing in the military to equate a Court Martial to a felony or misdemeanor conviction. The federal courts look...

First time voilation on felony probation [ 4 Answers ]

:confused: Ok I am newly on Felony probation and I was hanging out with a well what I thought was a friend who stole a purse so threw away all the lady belongings and I had her creidt card and used it to buy gas 23.00 dollars worth but because the girl didn't step forward and tell she took the...

Felony charge second time [ 8 Answers ]

Hello, I was wondering something. Say that you get convicted for felony theft and you are serving your punishment , say probation or house arrest. Then something from your past comes up and you get charged with another felony theft charge. But this second offense was committed three years ago....

2nd time felony charge [ 3 Answers ]

Hey my fiancé had caught a charge back in 98' for scat sale and armed criminal action he served 3yrs and was on probation for 2yrs. Now 6yrs later he was caught driving with a concealed weapon and a possession charge. What are we up against court is set for nov 5th can you give me the maxium...

3rd time felony [ 2 Answers ]

A good friend of mine has 3 felony's as we speak and currently has a few warrants out right now for the last felony, the last being possession of cocaine. What do you think is the average sentence time for something like that, and is there any possible way to get house arrest? The 2 felonies...

View more questions Search