Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ELON COMADORE Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 22, 2008, 02:12 PM
    Needing a job
    Do u know of a company or companies that hire people who have a criminal past?:confused:
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 22, 2008, 02:28 PM
    All depends on where you are from and if your record can be expunged ?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 22, 2008, 02:36 PM
    Depends on your education, you other work experience, what criminial action you did, and how long it has been.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

NEEDING HELP.How do I get my ex to try again? [ 2 Answers ]

Hey everyone I needed help ASAP. I was dating my ex girlfriend who I love very much with my heart, but I screw up because I was force by my family to take my best friend to my matric dance, I never did anything with her e.g. kissing. THe following day my ex came over to my house and called it off...

Needing [ 6 Answers ]

Can u be bonded and licence if you have a felony record

Needing to know [ 1 Answers ]

My husband and I bought a mobile home 5 years ago from clayton homes, since buying the home we have had nothing but problems with vanderbilt mortgage with them calling us saying that we are late on payments when were not. I done a search on the net on them " vanderbilt mortgage" and found a site...

Needing Space [ 15 Answers ]

I have been dating my girlfriend for over a year now and we have taken some time apart and in her words not as break but as "space". In the beginning of the relationship everything was good. I began to notice that she keeps a lot of her pain inside and does not bring it out. For instance when...

I am very needing yours about asp [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am VIetnammes I am studying informatic technonogy. I am studying shopping cart, I downed this demo ones is acart2_0 , but I have problem in error. In eacht pages that have SQL inner join that it don't run this code example <%@ LANGUAGE = "VBScript" %> <!-- #include file="db.asp" -->...

View more questions Search