Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ashycoco Posts: 11, Reputation: 2

Jul 22, 2008, 01:03 PM
    Hair dye Controversy!now in despair
    Hello:(

Oh God wheredo I begin, I'm very upset at the moment as my hair is being very uncooperative! :mad:

I began my life with hazel hair with lovely naturel sun-kissed high lights... and of course I didn't relaise how lucky I was to have naturel hair that I could live with.

One Night and with a spur of the moment decision I decided to use some cheap hair dye and try to go blonde... of course it didn't work.. I just went a few shades lighter with gingery hair and no highlights, all the same dull colour.

So I rushed to the hair dressers and went a nutty brown... this permanent dye washed out to another ginger coppor colour.. which I couldn't live with.

Back to hair dressers I wnt... and another 200euro later I came out with very dark brown hair, and no highlights.

This is the colour I am now, but when ever I wash it it keeps going back a shade gingery then before. I use good shampoo that says it'll keep colour in.

Ah I cannot live with it anymore... please suggest some way to get bak to my naturel hair!

Thanksfor your time!:)

Xx..
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Jul 22, 2008, 03:47 PM
    Keep up trims, and let it grow out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

More Controversy For Obama [ 5 Answers ]

Read all about it! National Ledger - The Barack Obama Stock Controversy

Abercrombie & Fitch Controversy [ 15 Answers ]

A retailer at my local mall got caught with its figurative pants down. Virginia Beach police seize photos from Abercrombie store | HamptonRoads.com | PilotOnline.com Personally, I wouldn't have called the law. Perhaps complained to the management or the mall management. I believe...

Mood changes - in despair [ 2 Answers ]

Im 26 years old, have finally found the love of my life, with 110% trust, no insecurities, good communication etc etc until.. I started taking the mini pill - 8 days ago, I stopped it yesterday. I don't know what's happened to me, I'm starting to think things that I just know aren't true e.g....

I can't bear the pain and feel such despair [ 1 Answers ]

I have written about a related topic - don't get along with boyfriend friends' the update is that I confronted him about lying to meet his friends when I all I want is honeslty and it ended up in us ending the relationship... because he couldn't bring his friends world and mine together he felt he...

Balance Sheet controversy [ 3 Answers ]

Dear Kind Sirs: We recently have a serious debate in our company, while reviewing company past performance. The company is started in Jan 2005 and we are in the conference room live. John is comparing: 1) Income Statement Q1 and Q2 of 2005 and Q1 and Q2 of 2006 (for apple-to-apple...

View more questions Search