Ask
    mollymichelle05 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 22, 2008, 12:45 PM
    What causes numbness on the lips and tongue
    What causes numbness in the mouth and on lips
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 22, 2008, 01:19 PM
    I have that problem and I heard last month it is mostly likely low blood sugar.
    skunkman44 Posts: 76, Reputation: 5

Jul 23, 2008, 04:22 PM
    Feel around in your mouth and your tongue as far as you can. If you feel something odd. Like a hardness or numbness in a localized area go to a ENT and have it checked out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What causes numbness in the tongue? [ 8 Answers ]

The left side of my tongue is giving off a numbness sensation like when you get a shot at the dentist. I didn't go to the dentist it just started feeling like this about 2 days ago, and it's effecting my taste. What is it and what can I do to get rid of this feeling?

Where can I find tongue spacers so I don't always have to wear a flashy tongue ring? [ 9 Answers ]

I love my tongue ring but I don't always want to wear and I have to work where I can't have tongue ring. Does anyone know any common stores that have them. Because I can't find them.

Tongue Piercing, white tongue, ulcer spot? [ 3 Answers ]

Pierced it 5 days ago. Situated in front of the pierced hole, there is what appears to be an 'ulcer' type looking spot. Can anyone shed some light for me please?:(

Tongue numbness [ 7 Answers ]

The tip of my tongue has been numb for the last few days. I have noticed recently that my lips also feel numb. I do have a cold which is getting better. I am on blood pressure medication and prozac and have been for some time. I recently had a spider bite as well, but it is going away. This is...

Mouth and Tongue Numbness [ 2 Answers ]

Over the past several weeks (approx. 3) I have been experiencing a significant amount of numbness in my mouth and tongue. It causes me to want to lick the inside of my lips which also causes irritation. Also, I have had a moderate amount of numbness in my fingertips. I was taking Topomax for...

View more questions Search