Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Jul 8, 2009, 12:22 PM

Bugger justy!

Unweddable.. again I say bugger!

I don't know you justy,but I love your posts,you sound like an intelligent,smart,funny,sexy,kind hearted woman.

I'm on the other side of the world,and I can see that. If he could'nt then he was blind!
    makapuu Posts: 304, Reputation: 63

Jul 8, 2009, 12:23 PM

You are not the loser in this situation. You gave 100% and that is all anyone can ask for. If a person lets his "situation" dictate the path of his life, then he is giving up control of what makes him human. Does he only eat when someone rings a bell? One day the bell will stop ringing, and he will starve.

Keep Hanging Tough.
    Justwantfair Posts: 3,422, Reputation: 944
    Ultra Member

Jul 8, 2009, 12:24 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kctiger View Post
    We have awesome BBQ and a ton of really cool fountains! Just sayin...good lookin guys are a dime a dozen here...;)
    You going to hook me up when I get out there?

Got to be a little league fan, 30ish, tall, dark and handsome... :)

Thanks, kc. I did need that today.
    88sunflower Posts: 1,207, Reputation: 462
    Ultra Member

Jul 8, 2009, 12:24 PM
    Oh god tell him to get over it. You're a singe mother so that's unweddible (however you spelled it) But you were good enough to date for 5 years? How does that make sense. Does he realize these days most single women are mothers? It's a very common thing. Especially at our ages. When he sees that and comes running back I hope your strong enough to stay away. Find someone who will respect how hard it is to be a single mother and be proud for your accomplishments. Until then love those kids of yours like nothing else.
    HotPotato2009 Posts: 706, Reputation: 15

Jul 8, 2009, 12:25 PM

Sorry to hear that :-( You will be okay though. Look at it this way, now you can do the things you want to do, for you. Just keep yourself busy and be happy and everything will be all right. Stay around positive people. If I knew you I would say lets go out and have a drink lol
    Ultra Member

Jul 8, 2009, 12:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by redhed35 View Post
    bugger justy!

unweddable..again i say bugger!

i dont know you justy,but i love your posts,you sound like an intelligent,smart,funny,sexy,kind hearted woman.

im on the other side of the world,and i can see that. if he could'nt then he was blind!
    Somehow, I really need to hear just that too.
    Thank you so much.
    Ultra Member

Jul 8, 2009, 12:27 PM
    Its summer time! Get yourself busy with summer time fun!
    kctiger Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 1319
    Ultra Member

Jul 8, 2009, 12:27 PM

Justy I must say you are doing a great job of pulling the attention away from my ego and centering it around you! You get this one day, then it is time for some ego stroking for this Tiger.
    Ultra Member

Jul 8, 2009, 12:28 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by 88sunflower View Post
    Oh god tell him to get over it. Your a singe mother so thats unweddible (however you spelled it) But you were good enough to date for 5 years? How does that make sense. Does he realize these days most single women are mothers?? Its a very common thing. Especially at our ages. When he sees that and comes running back I hope your strong enough to stay away. Find someone who will respect how hard it is to be a single mother and be proud for your accomplishments. Until then love those kids of yours like nothing else.
    Oh I see a future for him all right, it's really bleak with a hang up at 34 about women with children, but I have thought that for five years.

It's difficult when you can't understand the only problem in the relationship because the problem isn't yours. Emotionally destructive, he will pay the price, not me. I will pay it now, but you leave a relationship because there is something better out there for you. He isn't going to find that, I know I will.
    Ultra Member

Jul 8, 2009, 12:29 PM
    Justy I must say you are doing a great job of pulling the attention away from my ego and centering it around you! You get this one day, then it is time for some ego stroking for this Tiger.
    Kc, when I stroke you, it is not your ego I am aiming to stroke. Just sayin'.
    Ultra Member

Jul 8, 2009, 12:31 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Justwantfair View Post
    Oh I see a future for him alright, it's really bleak with a hang up at 34 about women with children, but I have thought that for five years.

It's difficult when you can't understand the only problem in the relationship because the problem isn't yours. Emotionally dystructive, he will pay the price, not me. I will pay it now, but you leave a relationship because there is something better out there for you. He isn't going to find that, I know I will.
    Yes you will. You know you will come out the shining star. If he feels this way then isn't it better in the end for your kids that you didn't marry? We will all tell you that its going to be OK. If this were another thread you were reading what would you say to her? Just keep that in mind.
    Ultra Member

Jul 8, 2009, 12:32 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Justwantfair View Post
    Kc, when I stroke you, it is not your ego I am aiming to stroke. Just sayin'.
    Thank god you kept your humor!
    kctiger Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 1319
    Ultra Member

Jul 8, 2009, 12:33 PM
    Thank god you kept your humor!
    Let's be honest, that is all KC is good for... a laugh or two! And some major greenie begging, but since you fed me one, I will continue to lurk until I decide to pounce.
    Ultra Member

Jul 8, 2009, 12:36 PM
    Yes you will. You know you will come out the shining star. If he feels this way then isnt it better in the end for your kids that you didnt marry? We will all tell you that its going to be ok. If this were another thread you were reading what would you say to her? Just keep that in mind.
    Oh, I look back and think of all the times I could have walked away. I would have always wondered if we could overcome his commitment phobia, but I would have walked away along time ago to not look back.

Don't get me wrong, he is a wonderful person, there is just something emotionally closed off about him that I haven't ever been able to get to. He has never treated my children as anything less than his own, so I know that they will be completely devastated as well. They have no idea that our hang up has anything to do with them and they will never know that.

Five years is a long investment and I am sure that emotionally this is going to be very difficult on them, maybe even more difficult than it is on me.
    Ultra Member

Jul 8, 2009, 12:37 PM
    Let's be honest, that is all KC is good for...a laugh or two! And some major greenie begging, but since you fed me one, I will continue to lurk until I decide to pounce.
    Boy, you even feel flattered when complimented on my sense of humor... way to spin that one around. ;)
    Ultra Member

Jul 8, 2009, 12:40 PM
    Let's be honest, that is all KC is good for...a laugh or two! And some major greenie begging, but since you fed me one, I will continue to lurk until I decide to pounce.
    OK no offense, I gave you the greenie to shut your mouth. Lol
    Don't be greedy and don't hijake this on Justy!
    Ultra Member

Jul 8, 2009, 01:28 PM
    I never complain about hijacking, sometimes not talking about the topic at hand is also helpful (for me anyway) with dealing with the topic at hand.

I am emotional, exhausted, frustrated and devastated, all feelings that are helped by kc's insecurity issues. ;) He is my own personal narcissist. :)
    HotPotato2009 Posts: 706, Reputation: 15

Jul 8, 2009, 01:28 PM

Lol
    Ultra Member

Jul 8, 2009, 01:31 PM
    Have a good night Justy. I am sorry your going through this and still have to go home to him. I am done for the day so I am headed out. I will be thinking of you.
    Again super big hugs!
    Ultra Member

Jul 8, 2009, 01:35 PM
    Night and thanks Sunny.

Tomorrow is a new day, tonight should be interesting... avoid, avoid, avoid.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's your phobia? [ 93 Answers ]

I thought this would be a fun idea- Supposedly all of these are real but if not its still fun ^.^ The Phobia List ^^were I got the list Here are some of mine Achluophobia- Fear of darkness. Acrophobia- Fear of heights. Agliophobia- Fear of pain. Agoraphobia- Fear of open spaces or of...

Overcoming commitment phobia and building self-confidence [ 14 Answers ]

Hi and a happy new year. I´m in my late forties, divorced with two daughters. I´m single, but I don´t seem to have enough self-confidence to build up and maintain a good love relationship. It´s a strange dilemma. On the other hand, career-wise, I have reached very high levels, money-wise as...

Commitment phobia [ 5 Answers ]

hi, I and my guy have been together for 10 and a half years. we have parted several times for short durations but keep coming back to each other. we really love each other but we have recently realised that he is commitment phobic...how do we overcome this..he is willing to but we don't know what...

Commitment Phobia? [ 24 Answers ]

I am dating someone that I believe has Commitment Phobia. He knows that he has commitment issues and knows that he has to work on them. I just received the whole, "we should slow things down" phrase right when he told me that his feelings were very very strong and that he likes me more than a...

Commitment phobia? [ 7 Answers ]

Has anyone ever heard of this? I was reading about how often the person in the relationship with this issue will come up with reasons as to why you shouldn't be together. However, they don't give you a reason. My boyfriend of almost two years did this my guess is because of two bad past...

View more questions Search