Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gyanmusic Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Jul 22, 2008, 08:47 AM
    Windows XP : Pasword Recovery
    Can any body help me to recover my windows XP password. I am unable to log on

Please help
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 22, 2008, 08:47 AM
    Contact Microsoft.
    narayanancdm Posts: 29, Reputation: 1

Jul 24, 2008, 06:14 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by gyanmusic
    Can any body help me to recover my windows XP password. I am unable to log on

Please help
    Boot in safe mode
    Enter administrator account
    Remove the user account and set new user with password
    Mr_Furious Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2008, 06:19 PM
    Many people have an administrator account created with a blank password and they don't even know it. Try that. If that doesn't work and this is the only administrator account you can access you'll have to try something else.

There are several third party add ons most are expensive and require a lot of technical expertise. Personally I like this process (click on the link below):

I Forgot My Administrator Password!

It's easy to understand, fairly quick, and you have all the tools you need if you have an reinstall CD. Good luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Neatgear WRG614 v4 router set-up login administrator & pasword problems [ 1 Answers ]

I recnenly Purchased A Netgear WRG614 v6 router to simutaneously use A HP Pavilion a1710n with Vista (Main Computer),Emachines i633d with XP Pro SP2(connecting via "Encore ENLWI-G2 wireless-G PCI adapter") & a HP Compaq nx9010 Laptop with XP Pro Sp2 connecting via "Castcom MA521 wireles PC...

Hp pavilion recovery<windows root>system32hal.dll [ 1 Answers ]

I made a mistake of not burning my recovery disks out of the system. Now I have a problem with the system and it is showing this error that Windows could not start because the following file is missing System32\hal.dll. Please reinstall a copy of the above file. Could you please assist so I...

Windows 98 no recovery Disk [ 3 Answers ]

I was given a Compaq Presario 7470 that is messed up, it needs everything you could think of. When first turning it on it would reboot over and over. Finally I got passed that but now I am getting a invalid messege "Invalid Vxd dynamic link call from NTMAphlp(02)+00000002 to device "004F" My...

View more questions Search