Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sophiej Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 22, 2008, 08:22 AM
    Strong period
    I AM 28 YEARS OLD. I HAVE HAD IRREGULAR PERIODS FOR A WHILE. Every other period I have seems to be heavy flooding with small clots. I soak aq pad every hour. While I have this problem I am weak and feel sweaty and clammy all over. What is wrong?
    margarita_momma Posts: 299, Reputation: 46

Jul 23, 2008, 09:59 AM
    You may want to see your doctor just to be on the safe side. I have a few family members who have struggled with uterine fibroids and it causes them to have very heavy periods. My mother has had them since she was in her late 20's. There is a number of things that could cause heavy flows. You may also want to look into ovarian cysts since your periods are irregular.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Psychological conflict: strong fear & strong love toward the same girl [ 6 Answers ]

My boyfriend has been experiencing some kind of psychological conflict for more than 1 year. Whenever he increases his love to me, his fear of losing me to another man increases. Last year, his psychological conflict made him misunderstand me a lot. For example, when he saw a tiny sign related...

Strong odor/missed period [ 4 Answers ]

My period is almost two weeks late. I have taken two EPT's and both are negative. I have also noticed a strong odor coming from down there. I've also never had an irregular period before. Could anyone help me? I would really appreciate it.:confused:

Do you think I would come off too strong? [ 7 Answers ]

I like this guy who liked me up until a friend of mine said something to him and made me look obsessive. I didn't want her to say anything to him. He claims not to like me anymore, but flirts with me A LOT. When I see him again, Im debating as to weather or not I should just be spontaneous,...

Strong man [ 3 Answers ]

The local bar was so sure that its bartender Was the strongest man around that they Offered a standing $1000 bet. The bartender would squeeze a lemon until all The juice ran into a glass,...

View more questions Search