Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    phudung Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2006, 10:35 PM
    I Need Help
    Do all of you have any idea how to write the essay about health care administration:

The topic is about your background and interests in the Health Care Administration Program. Please, I need help. Thanks
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Apr 5, 2006, 04:49 AM
    Hi,
    Here is a link with some good info about finding a topic, also has steps to begin researching some topics to write about:
    http://www.csulb.edu/library/subj/health_care/

Once you determine what specific area you want to write about, you can use Google or any search site, to find more info. I do wish you the best, and good luck.
    Ultra Member

Apr 5, 2006, 04:53 AM
    Hi,
    As an afterthought, here is a link from the first one I gave you. I clicked on the link for "topics":
    http://www.csulb.edu/library/eref/topic.html

The above link offers many, many different topics in the Health Care Administration field.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Apr 5, 2006, 06:17 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by phudung
    Do all of you have any idea how to write the essay about health care administration:

The topic is about your background and interests in the Health Care Administration Program. Please, I need help. Thanks
    Yes, you sit down at a desk with pencil (or pen) and paper or sit at your computer and fire up your word processor. Then you start writing about YOUR background and YOUR experience (sorry, make that interest). Thats' what the assignment calls for.
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Apr 5, 2006, 06:55 AM
    ... um, it says your background and interests, not your background and experiences.

Phudung, collect your background and interest info, then work on compiling it into an essay. Good essay writing principles will apply regardless of the subject matter.

Here are some links to good essay writing explanations:
    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...=Google+Search
    Ultra Member

Apr 5, 2006, 07:14 AM
    Hi, phudung,
    I disagree with the answer you got about "that's what the assignment calls for", writing about "your experiences". You mentioned in your question, "your interests"; not your "experiences".
    That's why I gave you the topic links in my second answer, so you could be aware of the vast number of topis in the Healthcare Administration Field; from which to possibly pick a topic of your interest.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Apr 5, 2006, 07:29 AM
    Ok, I goofed. I read interest and when putting fingers to keyboard it came out experience.

But I stand by the answer. The Assignment calls for YOUR background and interests. Rather than nitpick over my mistake, lets deal with the main issue. The essay is about the individual, not about the field. I am assuming that the assignment was given because of an already expressed interest in the field.
    DJ 'H' Posts: 1,109, Reputation: 114
    Ultra Member

Apr 5, 2006, 07:45 AM
    Once you have all the info and facts on your background and interests you need to write the essay. Complie all of the info into a list in the order you wish to discuss each one in.

The best way to start is to write an opening paragraph detailing the topic of the assignment and what you are including in you essay (this would be where your list comes into play).

Once you have done this you then need to write about each individual topic (one at a time, also make sure you do them in the order they are listed).

To end the essay you need to have some sort of conclusion.

Always remember not to use one word more than once in one sentence or paragraph (a thesaurus is very useful for this and also helps to further your vocabulary).
    Take plenty of time - do one draft, read it through, checking spelling, puncuation etc and then think what can I do to improve this? It does not matter how many drafts you do, but worth all of the effort at the end.
    phudung Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2006, 08:31 PM
    Thanks a lot fred, that link help me a lot.
    Ultra Member

Apr 6, 2006, 04:50 AM
    Hi, phudung,
    You are quite welcome.
    I wish you the very best with your paper.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search