Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pinkcrazy Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2008, 09:01 PM
    I'm so afraid.is this possible
    Is it possible to be pregnant if our organs doesn't meet at all?
    We only have oral sex?
    Because I'm 1 week delay.. and there's still no sign that my period will come.
    Please answer.. thank you
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Jul 21, 2008, 09:04 PM
    ... didn't you already ask this question?

... you got to be kidding me. If you're not knowledgeable about the human body and about sex, to know that oral sex does NOT equal pregnancy, then STOP doing it.

You CANNOT be pregnant unless you've had VAGINAL intercourse. This means that his sperm has somehow made contact with your vagina.

Unless you know how things work, don't mess with it. Things get messy.

Jul 21, 2008, 09:08 PM
    But its bothering me.
    I don't have my period yet
    Ultra Member

Jul 21, 2008, 09:10 PM
    Have you had vaginal intercourse, or has sperm come close to your genitals?

If not, then chances of you being pregnant... are as good as me (being a guy) being pregnant.

Your period can fluctuate... many women miss their periods or they sometimes come late due to hormonal imbalance... stress... new diet... new workout routine... or just overall due to some change.

Jul 21, 2008, 09:14 PM
    I don't think so..
    OK I'll just wait for my period.
    I'm just thinking what if thers an unwanted sperm?
    Maybe I'm just overexagerating..
    Ultra Member

Jul 21, 2008, 09:25 PM
    ... have you had vaginal intercourse?

if NO... then, no. there's really no way for you to be pregnant. ORAL SEX does NOT = pregnancy
    fjsmith81 Posts: 122, Reputation: 11

Jul 21, 2008, 09:35 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ISneezeFunny
    ...didn't you already ask this question?

...you gotta be kidding me. If you're not knowledgeable about the human body and about sex, to know that oral sex does NOT equal pregnancy, then STOP doing it.

you CANNOT be pregnant unless you've had VAGINAL intercourse. This means that his sperm has somehow made contact with your vagina.

unless you know how things work, don't mess with it. things get messy.

Whoa Whoa Whoa Sneeze I totally agree with you comment, but I think you may be a little to harsh.

Pink, I have to ask how old are you? From your post I think that you may be a little too young to be engaging in any sexual encounter. But I am not your mother so if you are going to be engaging you might as well get a little bit of education about it first. Like Sneeze said sweetheart there is absolutely no way that you can get pregnant if you simply had oral sex. I guess that is the new age thinking of kids, instead of thinking they can get pregnant by kissing they think they can get pregnant through oral sex. (What is this world turning into?? ) You probably missed your period because you are stressed out about it. Stop thinking about it and it will show up sooner or later.
    Good luck
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jul 21, 2008, 09:41 PM
    I would also like to know Pinky, how old are you?

If you aren't old enough to know that sex (vaginal) equals babies, then you should not be doing anything sexual at all.

You cannot get pregnant from oral sex, you can however get an std, so learn about this before you go any further. Please.
    melissa1978 Posts: 39, Reputation: 5

Jul 22, 2008, 01:55 PM
    Yes, I got pregnant from oral sex! The sperm burrowed through my stomach and into my uterus! LMAO Give me a break! STOP HAVING SEX NOW! My 10 year old daughter knows more than you do. You absolutely cannot get pregnant by having oral sex, unless you are using the incorrect term. Maybe I shouldn't have even joked around in my answer. I hope pinky knows I was not serious. I think that the question is just someone being bored anyway.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 22, 2008, 02:44 PM
    How old are you, please stop having any type of sex until you understand what sex is and not only getting pregnant what other things can happen

Jul 23, 2008, 08:47 PM
    .im 18 years old.
    You know he inserted his fingers onto my organ..
    And I just thought WHAT IF sOme unwanted sperm go through his fingers>?
    I'm just afraid
    Thanks fOr your answers
    Pets Expert

Jul 23, 2008, 08:53 PM
    Pinkcrazy, you're 18 and you don't know how pregnancy occurs?

Yes, if some sperm was on his fingers and he inserted his fingers into your vagina, then there is a teeny, tiny, wee, little, itty, bitty chance of pregnancy. But it's unlikely.

I recommend that you do some research on sex, pregnancy, and sexually transmitted diseases before you go any further with sex.

Also, go on the pill and use condoms, always. Even then, if you have vaginal intercourse, you could become pregnant, the only form of birth control that's 100% effective is abstinence.

Educate yourself, it's your body and you should know what's going on. Don't leave it up to the guy, because he won't have to carry the baby for 9 months if you do get pregnant.

Good Luck.

Jul 23, 2008, 09:01 PM
    Our organs doesn't meet..
    He just masturbate me
    That's all but I'm afraid of the unwanted sperm..
    Do you think its possible?

Jul 23, 2008, 09:02 PM
    Thank you very much..
    Ill just wait
    Pets Expert

Jul 23, 2008, 09:08 PM
    Okay Pinkcrazy, last time. NO, if you had oral sex then you cannot get pregnant.

If he masturbated, got some sperm on his hand, put it inside your vagina then there is a very slim, pretty much non -existent, chance of getting pregnant. But I doubt it.

Really, you need an education regarding sex, please don't go any further with your boyfriend at this time, because you are not ready to have sex, or even to fool around.

Good luck.

Jul 25, 2008, 12:59 AM
    OK
    Thank you very much..
    Ill study more

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

He's afraid of everything [ 3 Answers ]

I've been dating this guy for about 6 months now. He's 30 and I'm 19. At first we got together because my ex kicked me out and He let me stay at his place for about a month. I got an apartment and he now lives with me. We got really close and became a couple. We had sex a few times a week and for...

Afraid to have sex [ 5 Answers ]

I was raped about two years ago, I was 20 and a virgin then, and I haven't slept with anyone since. Met a guy I really really like a few weeks ago. He knows about the rape, but haven't told him that I'm afraid to 'you know'. I feel ready, I really do. But I still remember the terrible pain from...

Too Afraid [ 1 Answers ]

I'm afraid of a lot of things that envolve people or being seen. I mean like deadly afraid and too afraid to even tell anyone. Im afraid of so much stuff . Itd rediculus. I don't know how other people aren't this way. I'm afraid to even tuen my work in at school. Or talk, look nice, everything....

I'm afraid of my son! [ 4 Answers ]

My son is 22 yrs old and mentally disturbed. I have taken him to the local MHMR but they only prescribe anti-depressant and anti-psychotic drugs. No counseling or coping skills. He can not hold down a job and cannot seem to take care of himself. I don't know what to do with him. I am afraid he...

Why am I so afraid? [ 2 Answers ]

A few months ago I visited a site where a large historic ship was docked. I have been on ships several times, for cruises, and never had any issues,however just looking at this one ship frightened me to the point I could not look at it. Today, I was walking my dog, and a large CAT...

View more questions Search