Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Jul 26, 2008, 09:27 PM
    I got hit on by a girl that I thought was 19.

... ended up to be 15.
    erin7799 Posts: 159, Reputation: 32

Jul 26, 2008, 09:58 PM
    They are looking a lot older these days. My neighbor has a niece and I was talking to her and I assumed she was a junior in high school and she told me she was 12! I could NOT believe it! 12 year old don't look like that! Although... when I was growing up I didn't wear the clothes that they wear now, either. Getting off the topic... You are TOO young at 11 years old to be trying to get into a relationship. You should be watching I-Carly and listening to the Jonas Brothers and braiding your friends' hair. You should not be worried about a boy. You have YEARS to worry about that kind of stuff. Just have fun being a kid. It's going to be gone before you know it!
    brazilia Posts: 20, Reputation: 2

Jul 28, 2008, 03:01 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by catloverrpg
    Well, I have something to ask, and It's bothering me so much. Theres this boy who asked me out. I like him he likes me, But My Mom and Dad forbid me to date him! My Dad still sees me as his "little girl" but I'm grown up now, and I think I may love this guy. HELP!
    Um how old are you?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 28, 2008, 03:42 AM
    She already said 11
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 28, 2008, 07:20 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by brazilia
    um how old are you?
    Please read through a thread and check the dates before posting.

Looks like we scared the OP away.
    Eileen2005 Posts: 49, Reputation: 8

Jul 28, 2008, 08:44 AM
    [Hi, Honey,:) ,

I can see your point very well. You just feel grown up and you feel that you know right form wrong and you are so proud about yourself and so sure that you do not think that your dad should rule upon you. Now listen to me, have you ever had something that you loved a lot and did not want anyone to hurt it? Like a doll, or something that you really liked. I want you to understand how precious you are to your dad. Have you seen a newborn? How helpless they are? How weak and fragile they are? Your dad has rocked you through nights, had fed you, has changed your daipers... had worked hard to make you happy and grown up and wise as you are now. You are all he has, and he does not want you to be hurt in anyway. And you know the world can be very dangerous, this cute guy that you think you might love and seems so nice, might do something out of ignorance that hurt you for all your life. I do not want to frighten you, but that is true. We sometimes think we know everything but we don't and parents do not always expain everything because it is even hard for them to talk about. I followed my dad's rules as long as I lived with him, now I am married and have a loving husband and a child. I am happy I listened to him. When I was 21, he wanted me to be back home by nine in the evening if I was invited to a birthday party! It was not easy, but I always told myself, as long as I live with him, I respect his rules. If it was not for him I would not be safe and happy as I am now. Be paitient and listen to your daddy. He loves you.
    Thomaslover_C Posts: 55, Reputation: 2

Jul 29, 2008, 04:57 PM
    Thanks so much. All of you helped me, and I relized that...Hes just a crush, and a crush is just a word. I think I'm even over him now. Thanks to all of you. Ya'll helped me alot. :D

Jul 29, 2008, 05:00 PM
    BTW, I'm Catloverrpg's friend and she asked me to post that for her.
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Jul 29, 2008, 05:19 PM
    I think you is her because your 11 just like her. Anyway its good that you took everyone advise and realize that it was a crush. Your have many of those.

Jul 29, 2008, 05:50 PM
    Nope, I'm not her. She is at my house and she was using my computer. She just forgot that it was not her act. lol but, she is over him. He keeps on calling her and she says that hes crying over her. what a dweep. Shes a heart breaker I guess you could say lol.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jul 29, 2008, 05:54 PM
    I'm thinking troll alert, anyone else?

Jul 29, 2008, 06:04 PM
    Troll alert?.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Dad's Truck [ 2 Answers ]

My dad is 78 and unable to drive the truck he bought in 2006. When I went to the dealership to ask about them buying the truck back, their offer was about $3000 below what he still owes. Other than putting it on the market and trying to sell it myself, what other options do I have?

My dad's fever won't go away [ 3 Answers ]

I don't know if this is the right place to post this, but I need help. My dad has had a high fever for about four days now and it won't go away. He already went to the doctor but he won't take the medication. He says his body will just run its course. He's about 53 and in pretty good physical...

Dad's rights [ 3 Answers ]

What should I do if my 6 month old daughters mum only lets me see my baby for a couple of hours on a Saturday and won't let me look after her over night? :confused:

Stepmother and Biological Dad's Will [ 3 Answers ]

My dad died recently and I know he had a will. I have heard that my step mother is not going to probate his will. And if she doesn't, I have no way of knowing what was in the will and if my name along with my two brother's names are mentioned and if dad left anything to us at all. My question...

View more questions Search