Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DrJ Posts: 1,328, Reputation: 339
    Ultra Member

Apr 4, 2006, 06:50 PM
    Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory
    What was the invention in Willy Wonka that was made to send Wonka Bars like we send email but it shrunk Mike Teavee?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Apr 4, 2006, 10:35 PM
    WonkaVision

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Chocolate chips [ 11 Answers ]

Does any one know of a way to keep chocolate chip candy from melting? Need to take it to a pot luck. There is no frig. Sunduster

Honda Accord Factory Cd player [ 4 Answers ]

Hi there... I have a 2001 Honda Accord with a factory installed CD player. I want to connect another device (iPod) the audio auxiliary input of the stereo. I know the factory stereo has a 16pin data cable (I'm using a converter to use the RCA connectors) What I want to know is isn't there...

Film from the late 80's milly willy [ 3 Answers ]

Does anyone know where I can get this film from or who produced it its about a girl (Milly) who wishes she was a boy and spins a pointer on a board with two names on it milly willy and it lands on willy next morning she is a boy called willy I have being try to get hold of it for ages :( so any...

Determining actual factory overhead [ 1 Answers ]

Can someone please help me with the following problem. I am not really sure how I should go about solving it. -The books of Peach Tree Products Company revealed that the following general journal entry had been made at the end of the current accounting period: Factory Overhead... 2,000 ...

How can create chocolate? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi: Would you mind tell me how can make chocolate?

View more questions Search