Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    china_mm019 Posts: 22, Reputation: 3

Apr 4, 2006, 06:17 PM
    Is stress causing me this?
    Hi I'm having problems at school meaning too much stress and pressure from my parents and this is my first year on college and at first I was doing great but then more and more pressure of my parents I received, I'm a good girl I haven't done anything that I know that is wrong for example sex before marriage and well anyway I want to know if stress can make you miss your period? Or can stress make you sick, I mean sick like you usually get sick or like your head hurts a lot or feel overtired? And if its not stress then what could it be?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 4, 2006, 06:54 PM
    Stress can, and a lot of other things to your body also.

If you continue to feel bad, it is a good idea to get checked up.
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Apr 5, 2006, 05:18 AM
    Hi, china,
    Yes, stress, if you let it get to you in a bad way, cause many, many things.
    Stress can only affect anyone, if they let it get to them. Stress control means you have to try finding a way to not let things bother you so much.
    In the meantime, I would find a Doctor; maybe one recommend by friends, or someone who has been to a particular Doctor they like; and have a checkup.
    The Doctor can suggest some Professional things to do.
    I do wish you the best, and good luck.
    christinewest-stephen Posts: 35, Reputation: 1

May 6, 2006, 05:43 PM
    Yes having a lot of stress in my life I have had meny of these symptoms myself and I have always been told it was stress but I do recommend that you see a doc they can help you find things to relive the stress
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 6, 2006, 07:27 PM
    So far everyone has been right on point. Stress can cause these problems and many more, but a diagnosis from a doctor will not only put you at ease but may find the real root of the problem if it is something other than stress. I am a college student myself so I "feel" what you are going through. The current stress of final exams keeps me exhausted to the point where I can sleep 18 hours a day. Good thing it will be over soon. Good Luck and I hope you find the answers you are looking for.
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

May 7, 2006, 05:03 AM
    Hey, J 9,
    Good answer. Looks like you found a way to relieve some that stress, getting on the computer and helping others. Good for you!

I love it when people think it's "cool" to use run-on sentences never using a period or a comma and don't use any kind of punctuation until they are finished guess this comes with a lot of texting on cell phones and typing at chat rooms just wait until they have a college paper to write the professor will tear it apart.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 7, 2006, 06:59 AM
    "Tear it apart" is mild considering what some of them do these days. LOL. Thanks Fredg.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Too much stress [ 4 Answers ]

I really don't know I feel like crap today and I don't know why I mean I had an OK day in school I had to go see this consulier today witch I hate because you I hate telling my life story to some strangers but what ever then there is this stupid kid that I had a past with telling me lies and stuff...

Stress? [ 2 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me if these are stress related symptoms. Everything started 3 weeks ago. I suffered from a 100 degree fever and horrible body aches for only 1 day. Then a severe migraine that lasted a week. (By the way I have never ever had a migraine before that.) Followed by upset stomach...

Stress [ 1 Answers ]

Why do you think it is important for people to deal with stress? Need lots of opinions doing a survey thing

Stress: [ 8 Answers ]

Tell me a few Christian ways to reduce stress! HANK :)

View more questions Search