Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jpm247 Posts: 88, Reputation: 18

Jul 28, 2008, 02:32 PM
    Id just like to say that men can commit! I was certainly ready but my ex wasn't in the right place to do so, so it can be the other way round as well!
    Chameleon24 Posts: 70, Reputation: 7

Jul 28, 2008, 02:43 PM
    Thanks for the info brkfstatiffs. It does help that I'm trying to stay occupied w/ a lot of things this summer. My sister's getting married in September and I'm trying to help as much as I can with that. I changed my career and I'll be starting at a new school in October. So I'll be moving out of town. Out of state actually, and I'm really looking forward to a new place and meeting new people. I almost see this as a turning point in my life. Kind of like closing one chapter of my life and starting a new one. So there's a lot going on that's helping me forget him. I even started talking with this one guy and he asked me out !
    brkfstatiffs Posts: 263, Reputation: 21

Jul 28, 2008, 02:44 PM
    I hear you, I would say just change the network thing or turn off your computer. I know what you mean, you look at his page to make sure nothing new is on it, but why even do that to yourself? Sign up for match.com and look for new men instead!

Quote Originally Posted by Chameleon24
    that's good you've never gone there. It does hurt to see that stuff, as simple as it could be at times, so I don't get why i go there. If i get in that 'curious' mindset i try to occupy my myself with other things. Just shut down the computer and go take a walk or talk to a friend and hope it goes away.
    I'm amazed at how good i was with the myspace. He went on that daily and he's got his page open to everyone. It's weird, i've never once felt tempted to go on there since i deleted my account. So i'm not sure what the problem is with facebook. Maybe b/c i tend to go on there at least once a day. Or maybe it's b/c i know there's a 99.9% chance it'll look the same as it did the last time i checked it. Sure, i see all the stuff his gf does, but he never once posted on her wall and maybe changed his status once. But i don't think it makes me mad b/c of what i see there....i get mad at myself b/c i actually bothered to look at it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

18 yr old suddenly turned on me [ 14 Answers ]

I'm a single mom who's done everything that's supposed to be right with my daughter--Girl Scout leader, 4-H leader--paid for, driven her to and supported her through dance classes, music lessons, music instruments, etc. I've never missed a performance, recital or event that she's participated in. ...

I am suddenly Shy. [ 10 Answers ]

I used to be very confident when I was younger... I was doing basketball and tons of other sports, I wouldn't have trouble talking to the opposite sex and I would not feel down on myself all the time, thinking about how I could be better etc... It all started in 6th grade when I started...

Dog suddenly not going out to pee [ 2 Answers ]

We have 2 shepard-lab mix dogs, one male and one female, from the same litter. We got the male several months later than the female (he's only been with us since July, whereas we got her last December). Both of them are quite fearful for some unknown reason (they're puppies of a rescue dog, never...

Cr-rw now suddenly cd-r [ 3 Answers ]

Am running windows xp and have been backing up data on cd-rw in E drive. Suddenly when trying to update, discs read write protected and read only. I cannot even read info on the discs now. Just installed nero and removed casio 5 which was not working to record on cd-r. can you help me and if...

Cr-rw now suddenly cd-r [ 1 Answers ]

Am running windows xp and have been backing up data on cd-rw in E drive. Suddenly when trying to update, discs read write protected and read only. I cannot even read info on the discs now. Just installed nero and uninstalled casio 5 which was not working to record on cd-r. can you help me and...

View more questions Search