Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SkyGem Posts: 177, Reputation: 18

Jul 21, 2008, 06:07 PM
    Why Did Obama Ditch the American Flag?
    First it was the no hand over the heart with the National Anthem, then it was the no wearing of the American Flag pin on his lapel, and associating for 20 years with one who damned America, now it's ditching the American Flag! What's happening here? Why is this man who wants to be the American President so bent on removing all that is AMERICA and stands for our American culture and our sacred land? Here are the pics!

Obama Ditches The American Flag : NO QUARTER

Just Say No Deal

Hillary Grassroots Campaign

And for ALL Obamanots:

Nobama Network - Dedicated to Unity Democrats, Republicans, Independents Election 2008

Welcome to WriteHillaryIn.com
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 21, 2008, 06:28 PM
    The flag is still there. Open your eyes!
    BABRAM Posts: 561, Reputation: 145

Jul 21, 2008, 09:08 PM
    YouTube - Barack Obama: Speech on Patriotism
    Skell Posts: 1,863, Reputation: 514
    Ultra Member

Jul 21, 2008, 09:38 PM
    Sky if you follow the link in the story it shows a picture with the flag on the plane.

What a stupid article. Pathetic!

http://embeds.files.wordpress.com/2008/07/img_3380.jpg
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jul 22, 2008, 05:31 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyGem
    why is this man who wants to be the American President so bent on removing all that is AMERICA and stands for our American culture and our sacred land
    Hello Sky:

The problem with you right wing religious nut cases is you think OUR land is sacred. It AIN'T. THAT kind of thinking AIN'T American at all.

excon
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jul 22, 2008, 05:37 AM
    Hey Sky,
    How are your McCain points coming along?
    John McCain 2008 - John McCain for President

Can't we just ban her yet?
    SkyGem Posts: 177, Reputation: 18

Jul 22, 2008, 05:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedKarma
    Hey Sky,
    How are your McCain points coming along?
    John McCain 2008 - John McCain for President

Can't we just ban her yet?
    The one who needs to be banned is you. What business do you have sticking your nose into our American politics when you're a Canadian?

http://justsaynodeal.com/

Hillary Grassroots Campaign

And for ALL Obamanots:

Nobama Network - Dedicated to Unity Democrats, Republicans, Independents Election 2008

Welcome to WriteHillaryIn.com
    Skell Posts: 1,863, Reputation: 514
    Ultra Member

Jul 22, 2008, 08:26 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyGem
    The one who needs to be banned is you. What business do you have sticking your nose into our American politics when you're a Canadian?!
    Oh dear. Hasn't silly Sky set herself up here for a flogging!

Hahahaha!!
    Your funny Sky!
    BABRAM Posts: 561, Reputation: 145

Jul 22, 2008, 09:41 PM
    Yes. That's our own little SkyFlake. How quickly she forgets that the US has affairs in everyone else's backyard.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jul 22, 2008, 10:07 PM
    Psssst ;)
    WVHiflyer Posts: 384, Reputation: 34

Jul 23, 2008, 12:41 AM
    Y'all forget, Sky's agenda is to get McCain elected. Sez she's for Hillary but that's just a ploy to drain Obama's votes.

Besides, I'm tired of politicians wrapping themselves in the flag when it's only a ploy to gain votes...

-
    spitvenom Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 373
    Ultra Member

Jul 23, 2008, 08:03 AM
    Look candidate's didn't start to wear the flag pin until after 9/11 simple fact is because they are pandering to Makeshift Patriots. No one cared before 9/11 then after 9/11 if you didn't have an American flag on your lawn or your car or lapel then you must not love America. It is complete BULL! And Just to prove my point look at the picture of Gore and Bush at a debate in 2000. NOTICE ANYTHING MISSING!! Please kill the noise about a stupid pin.

Name:  debate-2.jpg
Views: 45
Size:  35.0 KB
    WVHiflyer Posts: 384, Reputation: 34

Jul 23, 2008, 07:31 PM
    Bravo spitvenom!

-

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Stopping ditch erosion [ 3 Answers ]

A ditch in my side yard has gotten wider during the past year because of fast drainage from a neighboring subdivision. The ditch was once about 4 feet deep and 3 feet wide; now it is about 5 feet deep and 5 feet wide. How do I restore about 2 feet of it and stop the rest of the ditch from...

Raise up american flag remix [ 2 Answers ]

Here is a link to a song that I really like, it is by a rapper named Petey Pablo and he is supporting us in the war. YouTube - Petey Pablo - Raise Up USA REMIX

Ditch him or not [ 1 Answers ]

Well I met a man 3 weeks ago on line. We emailed, talked on the phone. I have met him twice,for lunch, he calls me everyday 2-3 times to ask how I am and just to talk. Tells me to call whenever I feel like it. (I had been with a guy whom was an alcoholic, womanizer, always staring and talking of...

Red flag? [ 23 Answers ]

Hi, I am new to this forum and appreciate any input on a situation in my relationship with my fiancée. To start, I am from the USA and she lives in Europe. I met her in the summer on a tour to her country. We Yahoo chat often and exchanged many pictures. We were both clear that we are not...

View more questions Search