Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    garybear Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2008, 05:54 PM
    Superior Debt Services
    Has anyone used their services for debt reduction? If so, what are you comments about them
    Dank Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

Jul 22, 2008, 02:22 AM
    You can negotiate lower rates and fee reductions yourself by calling up your own creditors. Debt relief businesses are just that... a business. They make their money by negotiating with your debtors, collecting money from you, and paying most of it on your newly negotiated rates.

Another tip, if you do use one of these services make sure that it is Licensed and Bonded in your state. << These will be the only legitimate ones. The list for Utah is at http://consumerprotection.utah.gov/e...t_services.pdf your state's list is likely on their .gov website.

Also, here is an account of that very company ripping a guy off in Colorado (click here).

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Anyone work with Superior Debt Relief? [ 18 Answers ]

Let me know if anyone has ever worked with them!

Superior Debt Services [ 17 Answers ]

Hello, I recently joined the above company to try and get my credit card debt under control. I owe abot 25K in credit card debt and can barely make the minimum payments. I have been a member since June and part of the program is to stop making payments and use these delinquent payments as...

Superior Debt Settlement Services [ 4 Answers ]

My daughter is interested in using Superior Debt Settlement Services. What type of rating Has the Better Business Bureau given Superior Debt Services? Are they a legitimate Debt settlement company? ...

Special account at Superior Debt [ 1 Answers ]

Is there a Special account that is accesable to members?

Superior debt services? [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone give me any feedback on them? I am now considering using them. Thanks

View more questions Search