Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fsmays15 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2004, 08:08 PM
    dsl provider advice
    My current DSL provider can only provide a 235 bandwidth speed due to my location. I live in Hacienda Heights Ca. 91745. Can anyone recommend a DSL provider who can give me a much more quick speed? Is 384K x 128K more quick?

Thanks,

Frank Skelly

Check out some similar questions!

Advice on Giving Advice [ 16 Answers ]

Hey all! I have a slight dilemna and I'd like it if you guys and gals can help me out. I have two friends who are in a relationship together, but things have become kind of rocky between them. The problem is that they are both my friends so they both confide in me and ask for advice. At present...

Need Advice [ 3 Answers ]

Looking for advice. I am on the verge of a total mental breakdown. Sorry this is very long. Here is my story…. In 1994 I was 24 years old and a single father of one. I bought a house and was living by myself with my son visiting me every other weekend, life was good. Later in 1997 I...

Advice please [ 9 Answers ]

I saw my ex girlfriend (2 yr relationship) for the first time since we broke up (4 months ago) at a mates party the other night. I played it pretty cool and wasn't needy or anything. She seemed like she wanted to talk to me and I noticed her looking at me a few times when I was talking to another...

Internet service provider [ 2 Answers ]

Hello everybody Can some one tell me how to create dial up internet service to the public. What do I need to get, set up, etc. I like to create 800 # to the public if it can be done. I think it can be done.

Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers error ' [ 2 Answers ]

When I try to access the personal particulars of pen-pals listed in "Hands Across The World" I get the following message: Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers error '80004005' The Microsoft Jet database engine stopped the process because you and another user are attempting to change...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.