Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xxBoneOrchardxx Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2008, 03:18 PM
    Wanting to buy an abandoned house in NJ
    Hello, I was wondering if anyone could help as I seem not to be finding out much info on this. Short story, there's a house by my boyfriend (he lives in north bergen) that's been abandoned for at least 4 or 5 years, and I have been trying to look up info about it (to buy if I can) but all I can find is the owners name and nothing else about the house or the owner. No other info at all about possible other owners, no whereabouts of the owner, nada (have been checking online since I can't make it up to the courthouse during the week and unfortunately my boyfriend works in nyc and can't make it there either) Can anyone tell me of any good sites that I may have missed or any number I can call, any info on finding more info or what I can do would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 21, 2008, 03:21 PM
    You might try on the courthouse's website. I use to find that type stuff there.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Purchasing abandoned house [ 2 Answers ]

Is the procedure for purchasing homes that are abandoned by it's owners different from just purchasing a home any other way

Purchasing an abandoned house [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to find info on how to purchase a house in my neighborhood that has recently been abandoned. I live in the city of chicago and have tried this before with another property that was exempt from taxes to no avail. I even went to city hall and could not get any answers.

Abandoned house? [ 2 Answers ]

[How can I find the owner of an abandoned house in PA?:confused:

BUY abandoned house [ 1 Answers ]

How can I do to buy abandoned house,where is the right place to find all the information

View more questions Search