Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lena2202 Posts: 3, Reputation: 4

Apr 4, 2006, 02:13 PM
    Does laying on chest= small boobs?
    This is going to sound funny but, I have been sleeping on my stomach since I was a kid. All the women in my family have medium to large breasts. I thought I would get some more too growing up. This, however, did not happen. I asked my a friend of mine and she said "its because you lay on your chest when you sleep".

Is this really true? Can laying on your stomach/chest inhibit breast development? My boobs are small so I thought it might be true. Im 26 with an average body type and I was a late bloomer, I didn't get my period until I was 16 going on 17 which was also weird (my cousin got hers at 9) but definitely convenient. I am also African American. Thank you for any help on the subject:o
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Apr 5, 2006, 05:26 AM
    In short, no, it's baloney.

Curiosity got me on this one, so I googled it to death... and find not one single source of this claim.
    lena2202 Posts: 3, Reputation: 4

Apr 5, 2006, 12:05 PM
    Thank you rickj, I figured as much, but when she put the idea in my head I just had to find out. That would mean that all I would have to do to get bigger boobs is to stop laying on my chest, which would actually be hard to do because I can't sleep without laying on my stomach. Grrrrrr... lol
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Apr 5, 2006, 01:50 PM
    hmmm... laying on my back hasn't made my a$$ smaller... =)
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Apr 5, 2006, 02:02 PM
    Lol, laying on your back will aid towards making your butt and stomach bigger... but not your boobs.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Laying laminate flooring [ 3 Answers ]

I'm in the process of laying laminate flooring in a bathroom and need to cut the laminate to fit around the base of the toilet and the basin pedestal. Is there any gadgets that you can buy to help create a template? Alternatively, has anyone got any advice on how this can best be achieved. I'm...

Boobs [ 9 Answers ]

I'm 12 and I'm a 34 C and they say that your boobs are fully developed and I've had them since about 3rd grd and they have grown 2 cups since I got them in 3rd grd and now, I'm a C and I don't look like it at all I look like a B and it really weird and I don't like Wire bras or even padded ones I...

Fat with big boobs [ 8 Answers ]

Hi all I'm a 14 yr old girl with size 14c boobs guys think its hott but they are relli annoying, I'm also fat 70kgs and losing weight by not eating I'm at that stage the reason I started to loose weight is because I got told that you could loose your boobs by losing weight so I'm doing excessive...

Laying bathroom floor [ 1 Answers ]

Is it easy enough to lay the peel and stick 1'x1' tiles in a small bathroom? I realize the toilet must be removed, quarter round also. I also realize cutting is somewhat troublesome. Any thoughts? The room is a basic 7'x4' space. Thank you. KiKi

Laying patio stone on top of concrete [ 1 Answers ]

The previous owners to our house made a concrete foundation for their dog kennel in the yard. Now we have a 14 x 18 ft concrete area in our yard that looks very ugly. Is it possible to cover it with nice patio stone. Everywhere I read about patio stone it says that you first have to excavate and...

View more questions Search